Jeff Goldblum's Debut Jazz Album Soothes The Soul This Fall

So for those who don't know: Jeff Goldblum has a jazz album. I know. Wild. When my friend first told me about it I couldn't believe it. "What do you mean Jeff Goldblum has a jazz album?" I asked. Then, I was exposed to and listened to the album. Hear me out Y'all, it's good. If you're an old soul and really appreciate a good jazz album then you may have found your latest jazz obsession for the fall.

Just released recently, Goldblum collaborated The Mildred Snitzer Orchestra to create this live album called "The Capitol Studios Session." This live album merges Goldblum's and the orchestra's playful vibe. The same vibe that is recreated every week in Los Angeles at the Rockwell Table and Stage. The venue is transformed into an intimate dinner club. With acts like Sarah Silverman and American Idol's Haley Reinhart.

While Goldblum's album isn't as polished, the playful and fun vibe overpowers that. Not to mention, this isn't just some random celebrity project just to do for fun, Goldblum has been playing piano since he was ten.

Throughout the album, we get to hear Goldblum's smooth personality just oozing out through the keys and through the bits of dialogue.

Goldblum has not just picked this up, for years he and The Mildred Snitzer Orchestra have set up and performed jazz shows in L.A. and now we finally get to hear it for ourselves. Goldblum isn't trying to invent something new with this album, instead, he's just adding to the collection with this fun and easy-to-listen-to album. If you're a fan of Goldblum or a fan of jazz or a fan of both, you may have found your lovechild in this album. "The Capitol Studios Sessions" is a Jurassic Park, jazz-loving fan's fantasy.

"The Capitol Studios Sessions" is available to stream on all major music platforms.