6 Jeans You Can Wear that AREN'T Skinny Jeans

*GASP* IS THERE REALLY SUCH A THING!? Yes. Yes there is.

4
pexels.com

Let's be real, skinny jeans are great. They look great and if you get the right pair, they feel great too, but aren't you ready for a change? Don't you want to be a fashion daredevil? If so, you've come to the right place. Let me show you a whole new world young grasshopper.

Mom Jeans

Okay I'm gonna say it: I LOVE MOM JEANS! These are so comfy! And lucky for you,young grasshopper, these are super in style right now so it's the perfect time to try them out.

Flare Jeans

groovy dude...

via:pinterest

Yes, grasshopper, these ARE making a comeback! Don't fight it.

Bootcut Jeans

via: pinterest

These are basically less severe flare jeans. Don't think of the bootcut jeans of the 2000s because those should NEVER comeback.

Straight Leg Jeans

via: Pinterest

These are basically more relaxed skinny jeans. So if you aren't quite ready to let go of those skinny jeans, these are a good option for you

Wide leg

via: Pinterest

Now these are for the REAL hipsters. Are you up to the challenge?

So you see grasshopper, there's more to life than boring old skinny jeans. The next time you go shopping, take a risk and try out one of these other styles and spice up your life!