Best Jaden Smith Tweets

Best Jaden Smith Tweets

Jaden Smith is the greatest philosopher of our time.

1489
Best Jaden Smith Tweets

Looking for some wisdom and guidance in your life?

Then look no further than Jaden Smith's twitter account. Jaden Smith, the greatest philosopher of our time, offers free bits of wisdom on twitter. Here are some of the greatest of his nuggets of wisdom:

1. Our eyes aren't real.

Shoot. This is some real Matrix stuff. What is real? Wow, Jaden. This is the most thought-provoking tweet I've ever had the pleasure of laying my eyes on. Or did I? I don't know, maybe my eyes aren't real. I also very much appreciate His Way Of Making Every Word Capitalized. It Really Emphasizes His Points Well (see what I mean?).

2. Hands are the key to life.

How did I never see this before? The answer to all my deep questions was literally right under my nose.

3. "Shia Labeouf Is Life"

Need he say more? I already knew this one. But that's for all you readers out there who were ignorant of the magic that is Shia.

4. "Cup Cake"

Oh, he's really got me stumped on this one. Jaden Smith not only has knowledge of deep philosophical truths, he asks questions of physics that not even Isaac Newton could presume to answer. He really stumps you with the hashtag as well. Jupiter? I didn't think any other planet was involved in this question! He even has a knowledge of astronomy? With his superior intelligence, Jaden never fails to impress and stump those he tweets to.

5. He just wants Truth!

Jaden's not materialistic, either. For Christmas, he just wants truth. Ya feel?

I hope these bits of wisdom have refreshed your mind. May Jaden's wisdom forever guide you in your life.