Jade rolling for your skin

Jade Rolling Changed The Game For Me, You Need To Get One, ASAP

All the benefits about jade rolling and why you should join the bandwagon.

378
https://www.instagram.com/p/BttfmbSlWSE/

Are you just so stressed over school, friends, and just life in general? Is that stress starting to show up all over your face?

Being in a stressed environment as a college student is not a fun time. My face breaks out and gets super puffy when I'm stressed. Just recently though I had been watching all my favorite YouTubers use this jade roller thing on their faces to help de-stress and de-puff their faces. It looked ridiculous, but if they are using it, then so am I!

Before I dove in and just bought the facial tool, I did my research as any concerned consumer would. The jade roller device does actually way more than I thought it did. Jade rolling helps reduce inflammation, decreases puffiness, reduces the look of under-eye circles, stimulates blood circulation in your face, brightens the complexion, tightens pores and so much more. If the first three benefits didn't sell me, I don't know what would. I made the decision right then to go out and buy a jade roller.

When I had gotten to Ulta and found the jade rollers, I noticed there were a jade roller and a rose quartz roller, being concerned again, I asked if there was a difference between the crystal that was used. The employee said she didn't believe so and that they have sold more rose quarts ones than jade ones. Following the crowd, I bought the rose quartz one because it was pretty and pink. Do not let the price of this tool scare you. While I spent $25 on it which may be a little pricey, it is so worth it in the end.

Oh boy, let me tell you this thing has changed my life! When I am starting to get a headache from staring at a computer screen so much or when I just need a homework break, I jade roll it out. It relaxes me so much. The best is when I take the smaller end of the roller and just rub out my temples. What's even better is you can put it in the fridge, so it's cold on your face and feels so great, it does not stay cold the whole time though. The friction and movement of the roller warm it up, but just the initial chill helps relieve all that packed on stress. I even do it after a face mask to make sure all the serum really sinks down into my pores.

I jade roll for an hour or so, and it just feels so relaxing from a long day of school or work. I have started to notice my face is noticeably less puffy and I do not get a lot of acne blemishes anymore. It is crazy to me to see this little tool that seems so minuscule is now a big part of my everyday skincare routine. Your face will thank you once you start.

Happy rolling!