JackSepticEye's 'How Did We Get Here' Tour Is The Positivity You Need

JackSepticEye's 'How Did We Get Here?' Tour Was A Positively Wonderful Show

We may not be sure of how we got here, but it is so worth it to be here!

79
https://www.facebook.com/MeganWeberPhotography16/

Continuing on my streak of shows and YouTuber shows specifically, I went and saw JackSepticEye's 'How Did We Get Here?' Tour last week and it was such a wonderful experience. If you don't know who JackSepticEye is, he's an Irish YouTuber who started as just a guy looking for a place to belong and has become one of the well-known gamers of YouTube with over 20 million subscribers. One thing that JackSepticEye has been focusing on this year has been having a Positive Mental Attitude (PMA). This played a huge aspect in the show, but I'll tell you about that in just a minute.

I had the VIP package for the show which meant I got to go in early and do a Q&A before the show started. Now watching any of JackSepticEye's videos on YouTube, you will get to know that he is a pretty down to earth guy, especially for someone with 20 million subscribers. This is because he came to YouTube as just wanting to create a space for people who felt like they didn't belong anywhere and to give them a community/family to be a part of, just like he was able to personally find on YouTube. Yet being able to see him in person and hear his responses to people's questions truly showed that humanity and down to earth-ness that he really does have. Because once you watch someone on a screen for a good period of time, it can sometimes be hard to remember that they are just a regular person like you or me.

JackSepticEye focused a lot on the movement he created of PMA throughout the Q&A and the show itself and that was such a great twist to see in a show. Because not only did he make it relevant to himself and those in the audience, he also geared the whole show towards that as well and how no matter what challenges or obstacles you face in life, you can and will get through them.

It was so interesting to see how he was going to accomplish this and he did it in true JackSepticEye form... through video games. Now whether you've played a ton of video games before or you've never even picked up a controller, you will most likely know that almost every video game has different obstacles or bosses that must be defeated before one can progress in the game. JackSepticEye used this concept, as well as some audience participation to be able to explain to the audience that even if it takes some time and multiple tries, you can overcome the challenges you face in life.

In the end, the whole point of the show is titled 'How Did We Get Here?' and it was a sincere question because in some of JackSepticEye's first videos he was ecstatic about 2,000 subscribers and thought that 22 million would never be achievable, but here he is hitting 20 million subscribers in the last few weeks. The whole message of this show was to be able to show you that even a guy from Ireland who came from a small town and started his career in a log cabin in the middle of the woods can still achieve something amazing and that means you can too.

This was by far one of the most positive and out of the box, but most amazing comedy/entertainment shows that I have ever been to. It will not be one that gets forgotten easily. It was so amazing for me to be able to see someone who I admire and have watched for a long time, be there in person and be exactly who they are on screen in real life and in both areas showing you completely who they really are. Keep up the great work Jack!

"Be the hero of your own story" -JackSepticEye