It's Time For America To Come Together

It's Time For America To Come Together

We must unite.

49
It's Time For America To Come Together
Google

With all that is going on in our world, the destruction and the devastation, it is time for all of us to come together. We need to stand by one another in these times of hardship, support in any way we can, and give without asking anything in return.

Hurricane Harvey has left so many with nothing, taken away some people's family members, and destroyed them personally. If you are in a place that is safe, be thankful for that and help those over there that aren't as fortunate. The massive amount of water over there is not going to go away overnight, it is going to take time and resources. Yes we may have little to give, but all those little amounts will add up to something extraordinary.

Look at those states right now that are on fire, people there are also losing everything, trying to flee to somewhere safe while leaving their home and everything in it behind. This is yet another natural disaster that can't be fixed overnight and we need to stand up and help them out too. We may have little to give, but they may not have anything at all.

Idaho is dealing with an issue of an earthquake, ANOTHER natural disaster. We can't let our world fall apart and just stand by and watch. We need to stand with those experiencing this disaster, despite any differences we may have.

I don't know where to start when it comes to DACA, the whole situation makes me sick to my stomach. These individuals were brought here against their own choice, it is not their fault they are undocumented, but they have made a life in this country. How in any way is it okay to pull a life and a dream away from someone who didn't personally choose to do anything wrong. They will be sent back to a place that they don't know, sure that may be where their family came from but it is not where they came from, our country is the home they know. Stand with the dreamers.

Yes there are a lot of things happening right now, and whether you believe it is a sign that Jesus is coming, or global warming/climate issues, or just a horrible unfortunate event, it is time to come together. We are ONE country and we need to show support to those going through something that they don't have control over.

This is a time where our country can either fall apart or we can fall together. We can make us weaker or we can make us stronger. We can create hate, or we can create love. We can be the country that we have been known to be or we can be the country that ends up in hatred and devastation, which is not the America we know that we are and can be.