It's Okay To Change Who You Are

It's Okay To Change Who You Are

Embrace the change.

42
It's Okay To Change Who You Are
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2017/10/15/636437036176156484-1110699043_Screen%20Shot%202017-10-15%20at%206.33.23%20PM.png

So, you look back on the person you were last year and realize that you are not quite the same person today as then. That person you look at in the mirror, is not quite the same person you see today. Your hair may be different. Or maybe your face is a little clearer, or even you can stand a little taller and be a little stronger.

As you stare at the reflection, it's okay to realize that people change, and become wiser and older. Friend groups change, life goals change, and even taste in music.

But at the end of the day, it's okay to change, and no one has to tell you any different. Change is a good thing, and every bit of it happens for a reason; it helps to mold you into the person you will be today and better you for the person you will be in the future.

Change is a scary concept, yes, but it is not something that anyone should be scared of or concerned about. If we didn't change, then where would we be today?

So take hold of the change and the opportunities you have to change. Remember that change is a good thing, and that it's one step closer to defining who you are.