Trust Me, It's Ok To Be Alone

Trust Me, It's Ok To Be Alone

You truly don't have to be crowded around people to be happy.

47

Society today has programmed everybody to believe that it is never ok to be alone and that everybody has to constantly surround themselves with people to achieve utmost happiness.

I'm here to tell you that it is sometimes better to be alone.

You truly learn how to love yourself in those moments of silence and bliss, before trying to suffocate yourself with crowds of people.

And what I mean by 'suffocate,' is the following..

The moments of loneliness truly test our emotions and the confidence that we feel in our character.

If we're not confident in ourselves when being alone and enjoy those moments, we tend to surround ourselves with the wrong people in desperate need of at least finding somebody to fill the void.

Those people that we incorrectly pick and choose in our lives will not want the best for you, but instead, attempt to literally 'suffocate' you with stress and feelings of anxiety.

The right people in your life will add to your happiness, rather than shut it down and destroy it.

You can only achieve the moments of choosing the right people to add to your happiness when you have found happiness within yourself first.

Learn to enjoy what you have to bring to the world, before attempting to fill up voids and use other people.

Because even if you choose the right people at the wrong time, you can tend to suffocate them when you haven't found your own happiness yet.

So keep in mind, it's ok to be alone and not constantly be in society's expectations of being crowded with people every day and seeming 'social.'

Find your own happiness first and be confident in your own-self, before adding the right people to your life.