It's Crazy

It's Crazy

Crazy to think of what this world has come to.

624
It's Crazy

It’s crazy to think what this world has come to. It’s crazy to think that so many people, so many innocent lives have been lost because People resolute to violence instead of using their words. It’s true what they say you know, actions really do speak louder than words.

It’s crazy to think that we live in a world that has so much violence attached to it, so much hate. It’s crazy to think that one day could be your last day. We see all these shootings and attacks on tv and all over social media, but do we ever stop to think about what actually caused them?

It’s crazy to think that after such horrific incidents happen that we just stick the “mentally insane” label on the person who carried out the act of violence and call it a day. But like I said actions truly are louder than words.

It’s crazy to think that just because someone’s different people have to be different and chose to show bad actions towards them. It’s crazy to think that someone would rather commit acts of violence than be who they are and be comfortable with who they are. Just think, if someone had done one thing differently, changed one action, just think of how different it could have been. Think about how many lives could have been saved, how many futures would still exist.

It’s crazy to think that nobody truly understands that change is at our fingertips! It’s crazy to think that people, people like you and me, truly have the power to create the change that we all want seen. People would rather fit in and do what everyone else does, than to stand up for someone who was just being themselves; something that everyone wants to do but rarely see.

Students, teachers, bus drivers, parents, friends, neighbors, sales associates, mail carriers, and so many more people see so many different things. Everyone sees something, but doesn’t speak up when they should. They speak up after the fact, which does nothing for the situation. A situation that could have been prevented by one person. One person who said one word. One person who alerted someone. Someone who could have changed the world and created more futures, instead of having futures stolen.

So change the saying “actions speak louder than words”. Change it so that people hear your words. Change it so that words mean so much more. Change it so People can act on the words you say. Don’t let the world continue on the path it’s on. Be the change that creates and saves more futures. Make your words loud, so your actions can be louder.