It Was Really A Day To Remember!

With A Day To Remember releasing their latest album, Bad Vibrations, within the past year, it was only a matter of time until their already successful career took off to a new level.

Coming straight off of their European tour with support from New Found Glory, Neck Deep & Moose Blood, the band announced a show in their hometown of Ocala, FL. Joining them was Wage War, another band from Ocala that is blowing up the music scene.

This was unlike any other show they have played in Ocala, not only did they play to a sold out crowd, A Day To Remember was being honored by Mayor Kent Guinn for being a huge contribution to the town.

Mayor Guinn presented each member of the band with a key to the city, along with a heartfelt speech. You could feel how close these guys and their families were with their community and the impact they have had on this small town.

A Day To Remember has always been one of those bands I have held close to my heart since I was in high school. They stay true to who they are, and produce a mixture of heavy songs, more melodic ones, and even some acoustic songs. They are so talkented and versatile, and they deserve the recongintion for how far they've taken their careers.

This band has something everyone, and I know you won't be disappointed by taking a listen to a few songs!

Here's a heavier song of their, which is the title track for their new album, Bad Vibrations.