Is Fascism Debatable?

Is Fascism Debatable?

The Absurdity Of Providing Fascism A Platform Spits In The Face Of The Entire WWII Generation and Their Memory
7

The topic of physical altercation between fascistic and anti-fascistic forces has been a highlight in recent news. The debate comes after a leader of the White Nationalist/White Supremacist movement, disguised as the pseudonym "Alt-Right Movement", was punched in the face several times; most notably on January 20th, 2017 during the Inauguration protests. The question is not whether or not it is okay to assault someone who thinks differently than yourself; it is a question of whether or not it is justifiable to allow hostile ideas such as supremacist and nationalist ideals (that have driven the world into a world war) to freely be expressed as if those horrors of war had not existed. It is even arguable more so against the American embodiment of these fascistic forces given we also fought a Civil War to end the white supremacist society solidified in the southern states. The rationality behind their existence is based purely on belief, nothing else.

Racial supremacy and nationalistic sentiments are not based on any form of reality. Racial supremacy is entirely an illusory hallucination and delusional construct. Science has long proven that the human species of all races are connected via the genus of Homo-sapiens-sapiens. Nationalistic constructs are purely of the arbitrary fictitious notion that a certain geographical location provides a superiority given at birth to those lucky enough to be born in that geographical region. Both ideals have no basis in the objective physical world; they exist solely as thoughts in the human mind.

The physical effects of beliefs of fascism and Nazism which are ideas that heavily utilized supremacy and nationalism, on the other hand; still exists in living memory for many. The historical preservation of the effects of these philosophies are quite extensive, they did not just magically disappear from society. It is rather amnesiac to think the modern situation is a debate of ideas and freedom of speech. The same philosophies that declared war on humanity has never ended that war. And it is rather ignorant for people to keep acting like fascism and Nazism are neutralist ideas only now being tried and implemented deserving of discussion.

Those sympathetic to the white nationalist/supremacist movements like to term those who oppose them as "snowflakes". A very ironic connotation given that winter weather was largely responsible for the defeat of Nazi forces in the eastern front during the Second World War; which gave the Soviets an upper hand in facilitating Nazi retreat on the eastern front and their eventual defeat in Berlin. If the "Alt-Right" uses an illogical derogatory term like "snowflakes" as an attempted insult demonstrates their immaturity and plan ignorance of reality. The anti-logic and false knowledge they utilize in their belief system has to be truly assessed as to the legitimacy of its existence. It is not some new fresh idea; it is a backwards, obsolete thought process that has repeatedly veered its face in history, with catastrophes and atrocities following shortly after. The 21st-century cannot accept such anti-knowledge if our species is to survive.