In The Age Of Digital, You Should Still Invest In A Watch

In The Age Of Digital Time, You Should Still Invest In A Watch

Time to stop procrastinating remind yourself why real watches are a necessity.

102
Photo by Brigitte Tohm on Unsplash

Watches have been used since the 16th century and the evolution of the watch has changed throughout time.

If watches have been around for so long and people are continuing to use watches, it's no surprise that they're still essential to society, even if you can look at the time whenever you want on your digital devices.

Watches come in all sorts of styles, colors, and shapes and are varying price ranges. From watches that cost $20 to watches costing thousands, the prices vary and are cost-effective whether on a tight budget or not. People should own at least one watch, but you'd be surprised how many people I come across in my age group who don't even own one.

Despite electronics saving the day in revealing the time, watches are easier and much quicker.

The time is literally with you wearing the watch. It takes literally a second to check the time on the wrist instead of pulling out an electronic device. How big of a pain is this when you're on the packed train and need to check the time, but you can't dig in your bag to grab your phone? Don't pretend you haven't been there.

Watches are more appropriate in settings where you shouldn't have to pull your phone out.

Imagine being called out by a supervisor or instructor for checking the phone just to see the time. Save yourself the embarrassment from being called out and invest in a watch.

Watches add style so easily. Wearing one will just elevate any outfit. People will begin to notice your watch and will compliment you if the watch pairs well with the outfit. It makes you look more sophisticated and better put together. Watches signal style and when someone highlights your style, it creates self-confidence.

Therefore, do yourself a favor and if you have not invested in one watch now is the time to do so.

Watches are timeless.