Interviewing Little Kids With Hilarious Answers
Childhood

I Interviewed The Girls I Babysit And Their Answers Are Priceless 10/10 Precious Kid Answers

All the heart eyes.

2024
Ally Mishell Smith

I have been babysitting for the same family for the past 3 years and it's definitely been the best job I've ever had. For the past three years, I've seen all three girls grow and learn. I've always been amazed at how different they think so I thought it would be fun to come up with a list of questions to ask them and get their honest answers.

I had so much fun doing this, so without further ado, here are the questions I asked A, who is 11 years old, B, who is 8 years old, and C, who is 6 years old.

1. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

A - "More people would believe in Jesus." (all the heart eyes)

B - "Stop making people be bullies" (all the heart eyes, again)

C - "The trees because they're in the way"

2. What is one thing that is on your bucket list?

A - "Go to Disney world"

B - "Get on a plane and fly to Disney world"

C - "Buy whatever I want"

3. What is your biggest fear?

A - "Death. I don't want to lose my family." (all the tears)

B - "Monsters in my closet."

C - "Snakes"

4. What is the weirdest thing about you?

A - "I can stick my tongue up my nose"

B - "I don't like pepperoni"

C - "I have to watch a movie before I go to bed"

5. What is the best thing that has happened in your life so far?

A - "When I became a big sister twice" (all the tears and heart eyes)

B - "When NASA sent me gifts"

C - "Watching movies with my family"

6. If you were the President, what would you do first?

A - "Roam the White House"

B - "Tell the world that America is great, even if you're in Heaven. Praise the Lord"

C - "Pray for the people" (all the heart eyes)

7. If you could trade places with Mom or Dad for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

A - "Dad so I can see just how bad his vision is"

B - "Dad. I would play video games all day and get on to my sisters"

C - "Mom. I would feed my kids"

8. What is your favorite word?

A - "Croissant in a French accent"

B - "Imagination"

C - "Oooo-la-la"

9. What do you think college will be like?

A - "Serious but fun"

B - "I think it's going to be like a school and a million chairs and it's going to take forever and I would get to do science"

C - "Kinda good and kinda bad"

10. How much money would it take to get for you to give up your favorite food forever?

A - "Too much to count"

B - "$10 or so"

C - "$5"