Apps You Should Download

6 Interesting Apps You Didn't Know You Needed

You will not regret downloading these!

97

I present to you a random assortment of mobile phone applications that I know you need. These apps have made my life so much better. God bless the creators!

1. Headspace

Headspace is an app that uses animations to make meditation fun and easy! It is extremely helpful for beginners and even professionals. Personally, it has helped me incorporate meditation into my daily routine with great ease, following a very well curated step-by-step procedure. You have to do literally nothing! Just download the app and it tells you exactly what to do. It is a great way to end a stressful day. In addition to meditation, it has a series called "MINIS" that are "super short exercises you can do any time," including "Breathe," "Unwind" and "Refresh."

2. RunPee

Run, Forest!

This one is a life-saver! Imagine this: you're finally watching "Avengers 3," a movie you've waited months for. But you got too excited and bought a large cup of Coke. What happens now? You've got to pee, but you can't miss the movie! That's where RunPee comes in. This app tells you the best time to take a pee-break during your favourite movie so that you don't miss the best scenes.

3. Flush

Monsters Inc. pee

Can you sense a pattern here?

Have you ever been lost in a random place, and as if the strange location wasn't enough, your bladder suddenly decides to turn to Satan's side? Same. That is why you need Flush. Flush quickly finds you the nearest bathrooms. Need I say more?

4. Tasty

Yup, you need the app. For the love of food and convenience. Have you ever found yourself Googling that one video of that one Tasty recipe you saw on Instagram that one time? Using the Tasty app allows you to save recipes and also access more cool stuff, like tips from other cooks. You can also search recipes here! So much better than scrolling through their Instagram!

5. Sleepyti.me

Dog yawning

Here's the deal: we need sleep. We also have no self-control when it comes to YouTube videos. This is why we need Sleepyti.me. This app helps you "wake up refreshed" by determining the exact time you should sleep and/or wake up. It works on the basis of the study that states that most sleep cycles last roughly 90 minutes, and waking up between is better than waking up during these cycles.

6. flic

Full phone storage

flic is "Tinder for your Camera Roll." flic filters out the pictures on your phone, and let's you easily delete (swipe left) or keep (swipe right) pictures. A great way of making more space on your phone!

And all these apps are for free! If it's free AND it's helping, why would you not download it? Thank me later.