12 Instagrammable Donut Shops In Phoenix, Arizona

12 Instagrammable Places In Phoenix You 'Donut' Want To Miss Out On

Bring your camera and an empty stomach.

559

Who doesn't love a good doughnut? These staple desserts will put anyone in a good mood. With shops now getting creative with their pastries, doughnuts are being made on a whole new level.

Decorated with cereal, glitter, and anything else you can think of, doughnuts are popping up on Instagram feeds, adding a beautiful aesthetic to any profile.

I have rounded up the best and prettiest shops to head to in honor of the day. These 13 spots will not disappoint. Go on a doughnut shop hop and try them all!

Hurts Donut

Hurts Donuts are known for their unique flavors and creative creations. You won't be disappointed by these beautiful creations and be wanting to try each and every one!

Address: 2161 E University Dr, Tempe, AZ 85281

Recommendations: Salted Caramel with Chocolate Cheesecake and YaBoi (White/Chocolate cake donuts, dipped in vanilla icing and topped with chocolate chip cookies and drizzled with chocolate icing).

Donut Bar

This shop is listed as the Number 1 Doughnut Shop on lists from USA Today, Thrillist.com, MSN, and many other nationally acclaimed news organizations and blogs. With the entire shop being an Instagram influencer's dream, you'll have many photos of doughnuts to last you a lifetime.

Address: 16205 N Scottsdale Rd #110, Scottsdale, AZ 852541

Recommendations: Unicorn Donut (cake batter glaze, buttercream hair, handmade chocolate ears, and horn) and Nutella Overload (Nutella-stuffed donut topped with powdered sugar).

Alien Donuts

Space lovers will be obsessed with this unique donut shop. With all the donuts, coffee, ice cream, and rocket shakes, you will be in sugar heaven. They also deliver so you can always have your donut fix, just an app away.

Address: 7111 E 5th Ave Suite D Scottsdale, AZ 85251

Recommendations: Alien Ice (a specialty yeast donut with vanilla glaze topped with organic raspberry rock candy) and Blueberry Spacecake (A classic blueberry cake donut with a blueberry glazed drizzle).

Novel Phoenix

This ice-cream shop takes donuts to a whole new level. Try their Cookie Monster ice-cream with cookie crisps between a glazed donut! It makes my mouth water just thinking about it.

Location: 1028 Grand Ave. Cottage 6 Phoenix, Arizona 85007

Recommendations: Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich and Cookie Monster Ice-Cream Sandwich

The Local Donut

This vegan-friendly spot comes up with some cool creations. They truly turn the donut into a canvas and create masterpieces. On top of it, they also have coffee and other drinks to wash the donuts down.

Address: 3213 N. Hayden Rd. Scottsdale, AZ 85251

Recommendations: Red Velvet Donut and Fruity Pebbles

Sweet Dee's Bakeshop

This cute bakery full of pink aesthetics is one of the best gems in Scottsdale. Not only are the pastries affordable, but they also taste good and look beautiful! Get pink everything and enjoy a latte and donut this June 7. They are also turning 1 on June 9th so you have another excuse to visit!

Address: 7350 East Stetson Drive Suite C101 Scottsdale, Arizona 85251

Recommendations: Raspberry Rose Jam Doughnut and Birthday Cake Doughnut (with a champagne glaze)

Urban Cookies

This family-owned gourmet bakeshop makes made-from-scratch cookies, cupcakes, donuts, and more! They are offering a jumbo donut this National Doughnut Day! It can feed about 24, or 1 person, depending on how much you love doughnuts. Another perk to this shop? It's gluten-free and vegan!

Address: 2325 N 7th Street Phoenix, AZ 85006

Recommendations: Lemon Blackberry and Jumbo Donut

Bosa Donuts

This cute small family business has been the best donuts in Arizona since 1987. Their donuts are baked fresh daily and fill up all of their pastry cases. You'll have a hard time deciding what ones to get!

Address: 2211 W Camelback Rd. #186 Phoenix, Arizona 85015

Recommendations: Coconut Cream and Chocolate Buttermilk

Donut Parlor

Look how beautiful that donut looks. They have giant donuts, beautiful donuts, and aesthetically-pleasing donuts. I am obsessed with each photo they post and want to get each kind whenever I visit.

Address: 1245 W Elliot Rd. #103 Tempe, Arizona 85284

Recommendations: Butterfly Donut and Animal Cookie Donut

Crave Grounds

This donut shop is one of the only spots in town that offers mini donuts! That means you can eat as many as you want right? Right?

Address: 10105 E. Via Linda Road Suite 106 Scottsdale, AZ 85258

Recommendations: Grand Canyon Donut and Flagstaff Donut

Sedonuts

I know this is a little farther from Phoenix, but if you find yourself in the area, you got to visit this punny donut shop!

Address: 2370 AZ-89A #6 Sedona, Arizona 86336

Recommendations: Classic Pink Donut and Red Velvet Donut

Amy's Donuts

This spot in Tucson, Arizona is home to the cutest donuts you will ever lay eyes on. Their unlimited menu will make you get a dozen just for yourself!

Address: 101 E Fort Lowell Rd. Tucson, Arizona 85705

Recommendations: Strawberry Pearls Donut and Fluffer Butter