Always Go For Those Instagram Giveaways, You Never Know

If you're an avid Instagram user, you've seen giveaway posts and probably wondered, "Is this a scam? Should I enter? Is it worth it?"

Well, I entered one and won a $300 gift card to poppyandroseclothing.com and it was extremely worth my time to tag hundreds of people for that.

So, if you see a giveaway and it seems legit, go for it! Here's why...

Honestly, you have a better chance of winning than you think.

I know it doesn't seem like it, but when you scroll past those giveaways, other people do too. So it is worth it to tag a couple of people and see if the raffle goes in your favor.

What do you have to lose?

We all want that perfect Instagram, but if tagging a repost on your story for an extra 5 entries is really going to damage your reputation, it's not. Calm down, sweetie.

The people you are tagging understand. 

Listen, I have been tagged in multiple of these giveaways and the most it makes me think is, "Wait, should I enter?" It is worth it to try and see if you can win, and the people you are tagging won't bat an eye. If they do, tell them to enter.

Do you know how many giveaways happen in a given week? Some of this stuff is good. 

I won $300 worth of clothes during Christmas. I just saved $300 and am getting a lot of new outfits with it. This is definitely something to consider. Save money. Tag a friend.

The feeling of winning is better than a 9 oz. filet mignon 

It is. Trust me, I found out how worth it these giveaways are. Tag someone, what do you have to lose?