20 Song Lyrics To Put A Spring Into Your Instagram Captions

"On an island in the sun, We'll be playing and having fun"

762
Photo by Spencer Imbrock on Unsplash

Whenever I post a picture to Instagram, it takes me so long to come up with a caption. I want to be funny, clever, cute and direct all at the same time. It can be frustrating! So I just look for some online. I really like to find a song lyric that goes with my picture, I just feel like it gives the picture a certain vibe.

Here's a list of song lyrics that can go with any picture you want to post!

1. "This is life in color, Today feels like no other. And the darkest grays, The sun bursts, cloud breaks, This is life in color."

"Life in Color" - OneRepublic

2. "Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter. Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here. Here comes the sun, Here comes the sun, and I say, It's all right."

"Here comes the sun" - The Beatles

3. “There’s nothing not to love about me I’m lovely."

"Why don't you love me" - Beyonce

4. "Running out of pages in your passport"

"Hotline Bling" - Drake

5. "Heartbreak is the national anthem"

"New Romantics" - Taylor Swift

6. "Loves like a hurricane, I am a tree bending beneath, the weight of His wind and mercy"

"How He Loves" -David Crowder Band

7. "All my flowers grew back as thorns. Windows boarded up after the storm. He built a fire just to keep me warm."

"Call it what you want" - Taylor Swift

8. "On an island in the sun, We'll be playing and having fun, And it makes me feel so fine, I can't control my brain. We'll run away together. We'll spend some time forever."

"Island in the sun" - Weezer

9. "I'm falling so I'm taking my time on the ride."

"Ride" -twenty one pilots

10. "And if you like midnight driving with the windows down, then baby I'm perfect for you"

"Perfect" - One Direction

11. "I hope you find a way to be yourself someday"

"Honest" -The Neighbourhood

12. "I only love my bed and my momma, I'm sorry"

"God's Plan" - Drake

13. "If the whole world was watching, I'd still dance with you"

"This town" - Niall Horan

14. "God blessed the broken road, that led me straight to you"

"Bless the broken road" -Rascal Flatts

15. "When You don't move the mountains, I'm needing You to move. When You don't give the answers, As I cry out to You. I will trust, I will trust, I will trust in You"

"Trust in you" -Lauren Daigle

16. "Take my hand and we'll make it I swear"

"Livin' on a prayer" -Bon Jovi

17. "Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls. My youth, my youth is yours. Runaway now and forevermore."

"Youth" -Troye Sivan

18. "And now I'm changed, And now I'm stronger. There must be something in the water. Oh, there must be something in the water."

"Something in the water" - Carrie Underwood

19. "You are, the only exception"

"The only exception" - Paramore

20. "I keep a close watch on this heart of mine"

"I walk the line" - Johnny Cash

Enjoy this GIF of a doggo living his best life