instagrams to follow

@humansofny And 9 Other Instagram Accounts That Are Pure Gold

Can you say Insta goals?

12

Let's be honest we spend at least 1-2 hours a day on Instagram. Scrolling through and seeing who's getting married, having a baby, #wcw, or #mcm can get boring real quick.

I am always desperately trying to find those accounts that are just plain entertaining or enjoyable. It has taken years (I feel like) to find these accounts that spice up my regular Instagram and make it even more fun scrolling through every day.

This list features Instagram accounts I tend to find interesting, outlandish and just enjoyable. I hope you can appreciate these accounts that bring a little life to a rather boring feed.

1. @overheardnewyork 

@overheardnewyork

This definitely will make you chuckle and say "relatable" while sitting in class. Conversations and overheard submissions taken from the streets of New York and DM'ed to @overheardnewyork. They also feature overheard in London and Los Angles and they are just as funny but New York takes the cake.

2. @everyoutfitonsatc 

@everyoutfitonsatc

If you are a big fan of Sex and the city I highly recommend this account. When they say every outfit they mean EVERY OUTFIT, even Carries weird hookups we saw for 2 seconds on the screen. Also a great place for relatable memes on being a woman in general.

3. @tindernightmares 

@tindernightmares

When I found this account I spent over an hour just reading these nightmares. It will definitely leave you questioning online dating and the human race.

4. @checking_invoices 

@checking_invoices

Anonymous duo doing mundane task in the highest fashion pieces you'll ever see. Grocery shopping, taking out the trash or just walking the streets this duo takes you for a ride in the most hilarious way.

5. @humansofny

@humansofny

Humans of NY has been around for a while on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. But the stories are still awe-inspiring, heartbreaking, heartwarming, and overall a great read about the people of New York.

6. @ihavethisthingwithfloors

@ihavethisthingwithfloors

If you are obsessed with shoes and aesthetically pleasing photos this is the account for you. Starting in Amsterdam and taking you all over the world through floors and shoes.

7. @time 

@time

Time's Instagram includes breaking news, magazine covers, and stories of all origins. This account is great to stay up to speed with what's not only going on in America but also the world.

8. @accidentallywesanderson 

@accidentallywesanderson

If you appreciate a perfect color palette and aesthetically pleasing photos this is a perfect account for you. Based off of Wes Andersons eye for color and location, explore the world through pictures that accidentally channel Wes Anderson movies.

9. @netgeo 

@netgeo

If you enjoy the picture perfect MacBook backgrounds then get ready for the National Geographic Instagram. Can you say Insta goals?

10. @beyonce 

@beyonce

Y'all really thought I wouldn't mention the Instagram queen herself? Since she follows 0 people her Instagram feed is enough for anyone looking to serve some #lewks.

Now that you've seen some of the best Instagram accounts, hurry on over to Instagram to spice up your feed asap.