Inspo For The Brunch Party You'll Never Throw
Health Wellness

Delicious recipes to make you drool.

70
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2018/05/05/636611422022126737-609506181_1889923233_0fd56dd408_o.jpg

Beautiful images of brunch food and garden parties with sophisticated ladies fill my Instagram feed. I picture these fancy people chatting over their sweet and savory mix of dishes and wonder, could I pull this off? Probably not. However, a girl can dream. Here's some beautiful food porn to keep you dreaming.

To start off the fun, I suggest a main course (I would probably eat five and then be too full to make it to the second course) of cinnamon roll goodness. Get a little creative with this recipe. If you're feeling lazy, normal Pillsbury cinnamon rolls will do. Or even better, buy a dozen from Cinnabon and slap them on a cute plate!

Here's an alternative cinnamon roll recipe; I am a strong advocator for cinnamon rolls at brunch. Although I've never tried this method, it is definitely high on my list for the future.

If you're not into cinnamon rolls… 1) What's wrong with you? 2) Try a muffin recipe! This video shows you 6 different types to test out. If you're still aiming for cinnamon goodness, this Betty Crocker Banana-Cinnamon recipe is the one for you.

To satisfy a chocolate craving, this triple chocolate scone looks incredible. This post will move on to non-sugary treats eventually but there are so many options!

This berry banana smoothie bowl is not only on-trend, but also healthy. This recipe shows you how to make the one pictured below. However, switch out fruits to you and your friends' preferences. This may even be a fun activity (make your own smoothie bowl) with tons of toppings and alteration possibilities.

If you're going the healthy route, I suggest protein bites. They are cute and bite-sized and still include chocolate chips for your sweet tooth.

To indulge in the savory, how about this bacon and egg casserole? Not only does it look scrumptious, your friends will think you're super sophisticated for making a casserole!

A fruitier option is this Blueberry Croissant Breakfast Bake. Again, this looks very impressive and will definitely get you baking street-cred.

Potatoes are a magical food. They can be served at breakfast, lunch, and dinner, in countless unique ways. These hash brown cups are the perfect way to integrate such an amazing vegetable into your brunch gathering.

Another multifaceted food: the egg. This fluffy version of the egg is sure to draw attention and highlight your amazing cooking talents. Give these recipes a try! Create some of your own brunch inspiration. We'll all be jealous.