5 Vegan Bloggers Who Will Inspire Your Vegan Lifestyle
Vegetarian Vegan

Drained after a long day and don't know what to cook? Instagram is a helpful resource to find simple, delicious vegan recipes.

61
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ksyz/3958065399

Cooking is the last thing any of us what to have to think about after a long day studying and working. Deciding what to cook can seem daunting, but nothing is more annoying than coming home exhausted and having to muster up the energy to cook a healthy meal.

By now, there are hundreds of Instagram bloggers who have perfected vegan versions of all our favorite conventional, non-vegan meals. Going vegan, I instantly missed smoothies, pancakes, cookies, cream-based pasta, ramen, and mac and cheese; the list could go on forever! You never realize how much dairy is present in much of the foods we eat until you cut it out of your diet.

As soon as I committed to a vegan diet, I quickly scoured Instagram for cooking inspiration. I have been following these five creative and relatable Instagram bloggers for the past three years. The aesthetic and simplicity of vegan cooking have made me realize I have a larger passion for cooking, as a stress relief and art form, than I thought possible.

1. Minimalist Baker

Dana is a food photographer, offering online courses, as well as cookbooks. What I love about Minimalist Baker is she is constantly updating and modifying her recipes. So, if you're in college, on a tight budget, there are hundreds of recipes to choose from on her blog, free! These recipes focus on fresh, minimal ingredients that are relatively environmentally friendly. This blog focuses on vegan cuisine, with a large emphasis on gluten-free! If you have any questions or cooking advice Dana is quick to reply.

2. Tayler McKellop

Tayler is by far the most relatable plan-based blogger I've come across. She's in her early 20s, attending college, and is a realist when it comes to health and wellness. Her recipes are prominently vegan, and I've found that her non-vegan recipes are super easy to modify. She emphasizes on body positivity; nourishing your body with natural ingredients.

3. plantbasedbaee

If you're new to vegan cooking, Laura's blog is a great resource for meat and dairy substitutes. These substitutes are beneficial during the transition phase, until you learn how to receive protein and other nutrients from whole foods. She also is an animal rights advocate.

4. Charlotteemmma

Satisfy your sweet tooth with this plant-based blog that provides artistic, "healthy" sweets. The recipes found on this blog are highly creative such as: matcha pancakes, raspberry chocolate overnight oats, and pumpkin smoothie bowls.

5. Livingthehealthychoice

If you want to impress your friends and family with your cooking skills check out Pauline Bossdorf's food blog. Her approach to healthy eating is effortlessly professional with a creative twist on conventional meals. She provides detailed recipes as well as cooking and health tips. Her emphasis on healthy, vegan cuisine focuses on eco-friendly recipes, minimizing packaging and food waste.