Inspiring Bible Verses on Encouragement

Inspiring Bible Verses on Encouragement

10 Most Inspiring and Encouraging Bible Verses and Scriptures on Encouragement.

68
Inspiring Bible Verses on Encouragement

Many Bible verses offer hope and encouragement throughout the day. These Scriptures quotes will help you find strength and encouragement in your daily life. God wants us to feel comforted when we are in need. When you feel anxious or overwhelmed, the Bible can help you feel calmed and centered. These verses are from the Holy Bible that offer encouragement. The Holy Bible contains the following verses about encouragement. These verses can be used throughout the day to help you meditate. To make an impact on someone's life, you can share these verses with your friends.

For centuries, despair and anxiety have been part human life. These Bible verses offer encouragement and wisdom. No matter what situation you may find yourself in, there is always a way for God to show His promises. God wants us to experience joy and peace every day.

This collection includes inspiring Bible verses that can help you find or give biblical encouragement. These Bible verses, prayers, and quotes will give you strength and help you to find your inner strength. These encouraging Bible verses, quotes and prayers can be shared with others.

1 Timothy 4:12

Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

Philippians 4:19

But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Matthew 11:28-30

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.

1 Corinthians 14:31

For ye may all prophesy one by one, that all may learn, and all may be comforted.

Acts 4:12

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

1 Peter 2:3

If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.

Philippians 4:6-9

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with Thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

Ephesians 6:4

And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.

2 Corinthians 5:1-15

For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven: If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked. For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life. Now he that hath wrought us for the selfsame thing is God, who also hath given unto us the earnest of the Spirit. Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord: (For we walk by faith, not by sight:) We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from…