13 Motivational Quotes To Get Everyone Through the Last Few Weeks of the Semester

You'll want to read this article before you head to the library for the day.

39
https://www.pexels.com/photo/woman-stands-on-mountain-over-field-under-cloudy-sky-at-sunrise-847483/

Every college students knows that the last few weeks of the semester are the most stressful. Workloads seem to triple, you find yourself spending every day in the library and every spare second you get, you spend worrying about everything you still have left to do. This is a time where stress levels are high, and everyone could use a little motivation. Here's to making it through the next couple weeks, and if you feel like giving up, read the rest of this article!

1. "Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence." - Helen Keller

2. "It always seems impossible until it's done" - Nelson Mandela

3. "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." - Thomas Edison

4. "Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory" - George Patton

5. "In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can." - Nikos Kazantzakis

6. "Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen." - Deep Roy

7. "Don't watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going." - Sam Levenson

8. "It does not matter how slow you go, so long as you do not stop." - Confucius

9. "Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground." - Theodore Roosevelt

10. "We aim above the mark to hit the mark." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

11. "I didn't get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it." - Estee Lauder

12. "Without hustle, talent will only carry you so far." - Gary Vaynerchuk

13. "Energy and persistence conquer all things." - Benjamin Franklin