Inspirational Quotes To Help You Get Through Finals

You're almost done.

4
Picalls

As the semester comes to a close, and finals are approaching, it can be difficult at times to keep the momentum going. You’re almost done, the weather is getting warmer, and you’re ready to enjoy summer. Below are some inspirational quotes to help give you that final push through the end of the semester.

“Believe you can and you’re halfway there” –Theodore Roosevelt

“Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!” – Audrey Hepburn

“Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.” – Walt Whitman

“Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.” – Maya Angelou

“Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence. – Vince Lombardi

“What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you. –Ralph Waldo Emerson

“Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” – Francis of Assisi

“All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination. – Earl Nightingale

“Shoot for the moon and if you miss you will still be among the stars.” – Les Brown

“No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.” –Robin Williams

“When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” – Harriet Beecher Stowe

“The power of imagination makes us infinite.” –John Muir

“Two roads diverged in a wood and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” –Robert Frost

“There is nothing impossible to him who will try. –Alexander the Great