Finding Inspiration

Finding Inspiration

Everything is a Muse

15
Finding Inspiration
Inspiration

Finding inspiration for creative tasks can be difficult as there is often so much you want to say and it’s difficult to convey it at times. Inspiration is all around all and as a content creator, I’m constantly trying to find ideas for new articles. In all honesty, it is not an easy process but quite enjoyable as your mind is always looking for something new and wondering how will you develop from that idea. Exploring possibilities from your surroundings and imagining how will you expand on those ideas can be a fascinating process.

Inspiration can hit you from anywhere; and I say hit because ideas come to you when you least expect them. When I wrote this article, my grandma asked me how does college feel compared to high school and that is when it hit me; I can write an article about the transition from high school to university as this time in March is when many of us received our acceptances from the University of California system. Letting your mind wander as you let the web of creativity take over is a spectacular process.

However, writing does come with its challenges as often, you may be left stranded without ideas. There are those days when you simply don’t know what to say or you have ideas that you don’t know how to say. There are those days when you are hidden such a brilliant idea that you cant wait to work on. That’s the bitter sweet process of content creation and it’s a wonderful process. Personally, I keep a list of all the different ideas that keep popping up in my mind and I let them take off from there. Some ideas often make sense at their conception but when I start writing, they often have little I can develop upon. Many a times, I simply combine ideas

Apart from overcoming the initial challenge of coming up with ideas, a content creator often faces the challenge of public reception. There may be weeks where one’s article may not receive much traffic and there may be weeks where your articles may be blowing up with traffic. This cycle is inevitable and at times you may be dejected that your articles are not receiving much viewership but don’t! Finding your own voice in a sea of voices is difficult but be persistent! I always look at YouTubers such as Superwoman, Markiplier and Matthias and tell myself that through hard work and patience, they found their niche and so will I. It is all about perfecting your craft of writing and exploring different avenues.

Lastly, be happy and proud about what the content you create. Everyone starts learning at some point and its all about taking It ahead from there. Be proud of the fact that you took the plunge and created a fine piece of content from one idea that you conceived. Be proud of the fact that you took a stand for an issue you believe in and stood by it on social media. Finally, be proud that try your best at being an honest creator with your own unique voice.