11 Inspirational Disney Quotes That Will Magically Get You Through Finals Week

With the end of the semester near, here are some Disney quotes to push you across the finish line!

188
Photo by pan xiaozhen on Unsplash

Finals week and the weeks leading up to it are probably the hardest in college.

Adding the anticipation of going home to see your family and friends for the holidays, it makes the days drag on longer and longer.

These inspirational Disney quotes are sure to help make the days go just a little more quickly.

1. "You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - Christopher Robin, "Winnie the Pooh"

2. "All it takes is faith and trust." - Peter Pan, "Peter Pan"

3. "Even miracles take a little time." - Fairy Godmother, "Cinderella"

4. "You control your destiny--you don't need magic to do it. And there are no magical shortcuts to solving your problems." - Merida, "Brave"

5. "The problem is not the problem. The problem is your ATTITUDE about the problem." - Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates of the Caribbean"

6. "Just keep swimming." - Dory, "Finding Nemo"

7. "Believe you can, then you will." - Mulan, "Mulan"

8. "I can go the distance." - Hercules, "Hercules"

9. "I remember daddy told me 'fairytales can come true.' But you've got to make them happen, it all depends on you!" -Tiana, "The Princess and the Frog"

10. "You want something done, you've got to do it yourself." -Sebastian, "The Little Mermaid"

11. "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney