10 Most Influential People Of The 21st Century

10 Of The Most Influential People Of The 21st Century, As Of 2019

These are the people who have left there mark in the 21st century.

66

The 21st century has been filled with people who have left their mark on this world. It can be from sports, politics, terrorism, and so much more. These people have changed the world from their actions and their words. No one knew the impact these people on this list would make. From Mark Zuckerberg all the way to Donald Trump, all of these people have made a huge impact, the world will never be the same without them. This list consists of the ten people who have made the biggest impact of the 21st century so far. Take a look!

10.  Osama Bin Laden

Osama Bin Laden

Osama Bin Laden reshaped the way we live. He made us rethink and take action to make national security better. He made this list, not only because he influenced many people with his strong radical Islamic views, but also through the way he transformed lives after the attacks he perpetrated.

9. Michelle Obama

Michelle Obama

No other first lady was as influential as Michelle Obama. She was an icon in every way, from fashion to being a leader for women to being a strong woman. She helped shape America and moved it in the right direction.

8. Jeff Bezos

Jeff Bezos

The richest man in the world changed the way people shop. Jeff Bezos created Amazon back in the '90s, not realizing it would become one of the most profitable companies in the world. With Amazon being so popular today, taking over media, shopping, and much more by storm, Bezos changed the way people shop forever.

7. Bill Gates

Bill Gates

Formerly the world's richest man, Bill Gates paved the way for computers to become a common necessity for many people. His company, Microsoft, is the leading force behind computer software and has become the largest PC company in the world. What makes him so influential was his charity, as he gave billions of dollars to those in need.

6. Donald Trump

Donald Trump

No one has been a more controversial president than Donald Trump, especially with the way he went from billionaire TV star to the president of the United States. No other leader has been more goal-pursuing and worked harder to achieve his goals than Donald Trump.

5. LeBron James

Lebron James

No other athlete has made such an impact on the whole sports community than LeBron James. Every kid wants to be like LeBron James and dominate the sport of their choice. The way LeBron has dominated his sport and continues to at his age is amazing. The power he has is what makes him so influential - when he speaks about personal topics, everyone listens.

4. Steve Jobs

Steve Jobs

No one has changed electronics the way Steve Jobs has. From inventing apple back in the '70s to introducing the Apple iPhone in 2007, No one has changed the game than Steve Jobs has. He was an icon of the 21st century and will continue to be while Apple's success skyrockets.

3. Vladimir Putin

Vladimir Putin

The president of Russia has been in power since 2000 and doesn't see an end to his reign. While president of Russia, Putin has helped Russia become of the powerful countries in the world. Helping with the economy and military, what he has done to Russia in that period of time is nothing but extraordinary

2. Barack Obama

Barack Obama

The first black president, Barack Obama is one of the most influential figures of the 21st century. No one has ever seen a president like him. The way he presented himself, talked, and ran the country will never be seen again for a while. Barack Obama is an icon.

1. Mark Zuckerberg

Mark Zuckerberg

No one has made a bigger impact than Mark Zuckerberg has. The co-founder of Facebook has made the biggest influence than anyone on this list. From his creation, he has created a way for people to socialize and share to create another way of interacting with one another.