5 Ways To Celebrate Halloween Without Breaking The Bank

The dollar section at Target during Halloween is definitely the place to be.

25
https://vsco.co/vscovibess/media/5ab87a931990530579777e35?share=MTUyMjAzOTQ0Ng%3D%3D

Want to celebrate Halloween but don't exactly have the funds to do so? We've all been there, and you're definitely not alone. If you're anything like every other college student, here are five ways to celebrate without using too much of your hard earned money!

1. Decorate your dorm room.

There are plenty of different ways to decorate without spending too much money. A great one to do is go to target and look at their dollar section.

2. Go to a Pumpkin Patch.

This is a great date idea or to go with a group of fun friends!

3. Have a Halloween movie marathon with friends.

This is best if you are stuck inside on a rainy day with some friends, it's a great way ti get into the Halloween spirit!

4. Make Halloween snacks.

These Halloween pretzels are easy to do and great if you are in a hurry for a party or just want to get into a fall vibe.

5. Attend the Monster Mash Party hosted by SAA!

There is a party hosted by the Student Alumni Association at the SBIC pod #3, it is free to all JSU students so make sure to come if you want to have a fun and spooky time!