iNCH Interview

iNCH Talks Inspiration And New Video

After her latest single, "Sun & Moon ☉+◑," iNCH has released her first video in over three years and opened up to Odyssey about that and more.

64
iNCH Talks Inspiration And New Video

Singaporean singer-songwriter iNCH recently released her latest single "Sun & Moon ☉+◑" and is using her platform to bring awareness to important issues in the world such as climate change. The catchy song has already reached incredible success with over 100,000 streams on Spotify and more on other streaming platforms. In an exclusive interview with Odyssey, iNCH opened up about her fans, music and goals for the next year.

How did you first start making music?

It's was an accident, really. A cute guy asked me out to catch his band, I had a taste of live music for the first time at 14 and I started writing on my own time.

Who were your inspirations as an artist growing up?

Incubus, Weezer, Foo Fighters and Blur.

Is there anything special about the music video for that single or something you want fans to know about it?

You might notice that the outfit gradually changes from the lightest color to the richest color. And the very last dressed at the end of the scene is the combination of all shirts together.

It's been a few years since you released a new video. How does it feel to have new work out to share with the world?

It's always a very naked and intimidating process, but I would say, having such an amazing team makes it quite effortless.

What do you love most about your fans?

They are very unique creative individualistic.

What is one thing you want to accomplish in the next year?

Sail across the Atlantic Ocean.

What can fans look forward to in the near or distant future?

Ads binaural sensory performance titled "Til' the End Of The World, we'll meet in no man's land." There's new music and [it] explores a new way to experience a show.

Watch the video for "Sun & Moon ☉+◑" here.

Listen to the single on Spotify here.