The Importance Of Trusting God

The Importance Of Trusting God

In times of struggle, He is always there and always will be.

1896
The Importance Of Trusting God

If you ever feel confused, upset, happy or alone my best advice to you is to pause. Pause and move somewhere you can be alone. Sit down. Be still. Close your eyes and breathe.

One of my favorite quotes from the Bible is Proverbs 3:5-6 which says, “trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight.”

This quote speaks volumes to me. Life is unexpected, scary and how can you know if you are doing what you should be doing with your life? The truth is you don’t, He does, however. To be honest with you, it is very hard for me to understand that everything is predetermined in a sense, but I believe it wholly. In my opinion, all we do, whatever decisions we make along the path of life is for a reason. Even the hard times that make us stronger, in the end, all are all supposed to lead us in the direction that we are meant to go. It may be unclear and you may not understand it at all but everything will make sense in the end.

I would say whatever difficulties you are having, the hardest part is deciding to let the results play out and place all of your trust in the Lord. It is not an easy task. You may question everything; you may want to say that this was never supposed to happen. But it was. And that is the truth of it all.

Don’t panic. Understanding to put your trust in God also requires you to put all of your trust in the idea that everything is headed in a positive direction.

Not everyone can do it, but you can. Believe, trust and most importantly understand that anything you may be struggling with is temporary and it will be okay.