The Importance Of Knowing Your Self-Worth

Girls are like apples on trees.

22
backyard fruit

"Girls are like apples on trees." Some sit high above the branches while others lay damaged on the ground. Some wonder why they are never picked while some are picked too often. They are left to question their worth. Wondering day after day if they will ever be good enough. They think maybe their flaws are seen and their beauty is shaded. Maybe no one cares about them and wants to reach up high. They watch as all the rotten apples are taken, as they are left to wonder what they did wrong. When really they are the most incredible ones.

Know your self-worth. Know that no matter what, someone will reach up high for you. It may not be today or tomorrow or even a month from now, but one day a fearless boy will pick you. Do not belittle yourself to an easy apple. Be the ones superior to all the rest. Be the ones who glow and radiate sunshine. Not bruised on the ground. Not kicked, battered and overused. But, beautiful and confident.

Know your self-worth. Maybe someone took it away from you. Beat you down to nothing. They picked you from the top and left you to rot on the ground. Made you question who you are. Made you feel like this is how your life is supposed to be. But, it's not.

Know your self-worth. Know that you are enough just being you. Waiting to be chosen is a dreary life. Instead, sit and enjoy the sunset from the top of the tree. Laugh with your friends. Smile more. Show the world how amazing you are. Make everyone jealous of how strong you can be. Do not let boys bring you down or allow you to question your worth. Do not give them that power because when you do, you lose. Be the apple on the top of the tree. The highest branch. Win.

The importance of knowing your self-worth does not come from the loneliness of waiting, but the realization that no one can break you more than yourself. Love yourself first and goodness will come to you. "Girls are like apples on trees." They are the most worthy ones. Someone will climb for you, wait only for them.