I'm a Grandma Now?

I'm A Grandma Now?

A letter to my grand-littles, whom I ADORE already.

114
I'm A Grandma Now?
Emilee Day

Big-Little... it's magical, honestly. You get showered with gifts, get to go on sister dates with all of the new members and get to meet your mentor or mentee. As a new member of my sorority, that was the part that I always looked forward to the most.

As a Senior in my sorority now, I look back on my experience with my Pham, Pham Perf, and could not be happier. Although we are all vastly different, it works so well. We are called to be with people that are not like us, and I am forever grateful for the experiences that I have shared with my girls.

My big and I met, and clicked from the start, as did my little and I, who just so happens to be your BIG! They are both so amazing, and I can't wait for y'all to be introduced to the best Pham in the world!

So, to my grand-littles, this one's for y'all.

I am so, so excited that first and foremost, you decided to join the sisterhood that has changed my life, and that I know will change yours as well. I 100% know that if it was not for Phi Mu, that I wouldn't possess half of the qualities that I do to this day. These girls have loved me, stretched me, and believed in me when I didn't believe in myself. I hope you know that your Pham will be right by your side, doing the same things for you. You are already so, so, loved, and I can't wait to SQUEEZE y'all!

Your big just so happens to be one of my all-time favorite people. She is so genuine, kind, and loving to everyone that she meets. I know that y'all will get the same love from her as I did, and will feel so welcomed into this organization. By now, she has already showered you with gifts and made you feel super special.

You are both so beautiful and amazing and I can't wait to share this special bond with y'all.

To my grand-littles, you are SO SO loved and I can't wait to brag on you both 24/7 !!

Love,

G-Big.