If you're not a packers fan, you should be

108
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1401096-10-reasons-the-packers-have-the-best-fans-in-the-nfl

If you're not a Green Bay Packers fan, you should be. In the case that you have no idea what I am talking about, the Packers are an American football team from Green Bay, Wisconsin.

Here are just a few of the thousands of reasons why you should be proud to call yourself a Packers fan.

Reason 1:

(Andrew Weber/Getty Images)

The Hail Mary pass. On Thursday, December 3rd, 2015 the Green Bay Packers Played the Detroit Lions. Luckily the Lions defensive end, Devin Taylor, pulled on Aaron Rodgers face mask and the Packers got an extra play after the game clock hit 0:00. Rodgers threw a 61-yard touchdown pass to Richard Rodgers with literally no time left on the clock giving the Packers the 27-23 win.

Just let that sink in.

61 yards. That is insane. Richard Rodgers was not even supposed to be the one to catch the ball. He intended to box out and clear space in the end zone so Davante Adams could catch the ball. That Hail Mary pass gave the Packers hope to continue on after multiple losses.

Reason 2:

(photo from Sportsnaut)

Aaron Rodgers. What is not to like about him? First of all he is such a stud and he is the quarterback of the Packers. That should be enough to make you jump on the Packers bandwagon.

Reason 3:

Pitch Perfect 2. The Packers Clay Matthews, T.J. Lang, Josh Sitton, Don Barclay and David Bakhtiari made a cameo in Pitch Perfect 2, and personally, I found it perfect. If the scene in this movie does not convince you to love the Packers, you should reconsider everything in life. Plus, Clay Matthews is on fire in this movie. P.S., go watch Pitch Perfect 2 if you haven’t, it’s hilarious.

Reason 4:

(http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/282152511.html)

When you are a GB Packers fan, you have a sense of community. Ever since 1960, Lambeau Field has been sold out. Even now the waiting list to get season tickets is more than 30 years long. That’s a really big commitment.

Reason 5:

(http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-green-bay-packers-offense-too-fast-for-the-lambeau-leap-1420741543)

The NFL Network countdown program, the NFL Top 10, named the Lambeau Leap the 2nd greatest touchdown celebration of all time. How cool is that? Do you want to know something even cooler? Other NFL teams have tried to have their own version of the Lambeau Leap, but the very first time anyone saw it was with Packers safety LeRoy Butler in 1993. Butler returned a fumble recovery for a touchdown, and while in the end zone, he ran to the stands and jumped into the fans arms. The Packers started a thing.

Being a Packers fan can be really hard at times when they have tough years. But it is all worth it. There is so much dedication and loyalty for the Packers. During the winter months, Lambeau Field will be anywhere from 10-30 degrees fahrenheit and people still go to the games. Honestly, if you’re not a Packers fan, that is alright. Not really, but you probably love your team just as much as I love mine. At the end of the day, we just need to give support to our teams.