If Your Life Sucks, It's Probably Your Fault

The only thing in the world holding you back from achieving anything is in fact yourself

420

Hate to break it to you, but if you think your life sucks, then it probably does,

-and its your fault.

The only thing in the world holding you back from achieving anything is in fact yourself.

Now I get it, if you are younger and reading this, sometimes it can be hard doing what you love because of restrictions from parents or money, but trust me it will get better if you allow it.

If you think everyone is out to get you, it's because you have a bad attitude towards life and all that is possesses. Stop using the negative to fuel you instead of the positives. While you are sitting here and letting the negative control your mind, you could be having the positive control it and make everything 10x better.

Never will you achieve your highest value by sitting at a boring desk job you really don't want, or doing anything you don't want to be doing for that matter. Not only is this boring, but it is exhausting and it will drain you from being able to go out and search for that thing that will be more fulfilling. This is nobody's fault but your own.

Never will you see the world and travel from country to country if you keep making excuses as to why you cannot go. Buy the train ticket, hop on the plane, pack a bag and GO. Open your eyes to the beauty that this world holds. What good is living a life you've been given, if all you do is stand in one place?

You will never get smarter if you are unwilling to learn from others and read.

You will never lose weight if you do not change your eating habits.

You will never grow in relationships if you do not open up.

You will never broaden your horizons if you do not try something new.

You will never go on that trip if you keep making up excuses.

You will never be happy if all you are doing is holding onto the negatives.

And you will never reach happiness in your life if you are constantly surrounding yourself with people and things that physically drain you.

You are the reason nothing goes your way, you are the reason you are constantly down, you are the reason you are constantly putting down others and looking for excuses. It is all on you.

If you want something, you have to go out and fight for it. Life isn't going to play easy, and life isn't going to play fair. It will not grant you three wishes, and it will not let you pass go and collect $300.

You need to fight your heart out for everything, even when people and things get in the way. Push past it and keep going. Ignore the signs that are telling you to give up because that is the only way you will ever achieve happiness.

You are your own worst enemy and there is no one standing in the way of your goals besides yourself.

Life owes you nothing, so stop blaming it for all your problems. If you are wanting your life to get better, start living like it.

Do something positive.

Say something positive.

BE POSITIVE.