If You Were A Crayon

If You Were A Crayon

What color would you be?

2177
If You Were A Crayon
googleusercontent

Everyone has a color in the crayon box that defines them, both good and bad types. This is a concept that my boss at work came up with and loves to remind us of often. Every person's defining colors are different, though, depending on what color is your personal favorite. Despite this, there are a few colors that hold true with almost everyone, and I'm here to shed light on these crayons for those who may not know their color.

The brown crayon.

That person walking right in front of you into class who drops the door right on you is so totally that annoying brown crayon that no one ever wanted to use. The brown crayon was good for nothing and never helped make your picture any prettier, similar to that person who just dropped the door on your perfect day.

The yellow crayon.

On the other hand, yellow is the perfect color to describe those people that are just blindingly happy. I mean, don’t get me wrong, good for you if you have the ability to wake up at 8 a.m. and be in a good mood, more power to you. But for those people that wake up every single day at 8 a.m. in the best mood ever and ready for the day, you, my friend, are a special color out of the giant 64-pack called vivid tangerine.

The red crayon.

The red crayon is your most loyal friend. It’s someone that you couldn’t live without, and neither could any crayon box. It is the most essential color in the rainbow, which is why it is the perfect description for the most essential person in your life.

The white crayon.

You know what color made absolutely no sense? The white crayon. Honestly, what was the point of it? You colored on white coloring books, so why was a white crayon needed? I’m sorry to say, but this is the person in your group project for class that just does absolutely nothing. Unfortunately, we all know this person a little too well and sometimes wish they just weren’t a thing.

The purple crayon.

The purple crayon is such a special one that is reserved for that person that would do anything for you. Purple is that friend you don’t see often enough but someone that you love having around when you can.

Everyone is a different crayon, whether you know your color or not. Some are the true eight colors that we’re used to and know so well, and some need to be described with those unique colors only available in the 64-pack with the sharpener and everything.

If you don't know your crayon color, ask around; I'm sure everyone could tell you. And watch out, because you don't want to be the brown or white crayon in someone's box.