If You Were Born in The 90's

If You Were Born in The 90's

Have Mercy

82
If You Were Born in The 90's
PixelNyMag

Don't get me wrong; I love finally being considered an adult and living on my own, but I would be lying if I said I don't miss the times where my biggest worry was if I was getting the Webkinz I wanted for Christmas, or if I was going to get home in time to catch the Full House reruns on TV. With the election controversies being at an all time high and regular college stress being amped up so close to finals, I decided to think back on all the things I miss about growing up. Here is a list of things you probably remember if you were born in the 90's.

1. Uncle Jesse was your first crush.

2. Lunchables were your go-to lunch of choice.

3. This was the only car you ever wanted.

4. You were disappointed every time you went to a hotel and it was nothing like The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.

5. You thought you were bad because you dyed a piece of your hair blue for a week.

6. Nobody pulled off side bangs better than you.

7. You spent all your allowance on one $40 shirt from Abercrombie (and wore it three times a week).

8. You spiced up your mornings with a singing toothbrush.

9. You wore Sperry's, even if you had never even been on a boat before.

10. Heelys were your preferred method of transportation.

11. Slip N Slides were the highlight of your summer.

12. In elementary school, it was super cool for your parents to come visit you.

13. You felt the struggle of only being able to have the blue and red puffle if you didn't have a paid Club Penguin membership.

14. You wanted to apply to be a contestant on Fetch with Ruff Ruffman.

15. You think Hilary Duff should have won a Grammy.

16. The High School Musical soundtrack was the first soundtrack you ever owned (and HSM 2...and HSM 3... and you probably saw them in concert).

17. Wonder Balls were THE candy.

18. You went to Block Buster on Friday nights.

19. To this day you still wonder what it feels like to get slimed.

20. Moonshoes.

21. Your room probably looked something like this

or this

So when you are feeling stressed because of finals or become worried about the future of American, pop your wheels in your Heelys, throw on a graphic tee, and remember how grateful you are to be grown up like you always wished you would be.