My Best Friend Is My One, Two And Three

My Best Friend Is My One, Two And Three

If you do not match up to my best friend, bye boy!

43
My Best Friend Is My One, Two And Three
Author's photo

Sydney,

Bestie is not even a word to describe the relationship we have. I was just peacefully eating my lunch September 20, 2014 with my friends in the Commons at school. That big open space where seniors could eat and we were enjoying the sanctuary-like atmosphere. I remember being on my phone when someone yells Guin! (one of the girls I was eating with) I look up to see this thin brown hair sweetheart with no shoes on sprinting straight toward me, and not stopping.

Well, you crashed into me resulting in us both falling down on our asses. You were giggling and I was saying wtf in my head while letting out a giggle too. In that moment I knew I wanted to be in your life. I asked for your number before I even asked your name. It might sound extreme but in that moment I KNEW we would turn into long-time best friends. We have had ups and downs and been through hell alone. But at least we have our best friend there for us when we return.

My best friend is my number one two and three and boys you better step up your game to impress me. The way my bestie treats me is hard to beat.

Syd, I know, guys, they suck! I always told myself if a guy did not make me feel at least a little like the way I felt the moment you 'crashed' into my life - then I would not give him a chance. And if he did not make me feel what I call 'Sydney great" then I do what I can to get ride of him. If it is even humanly possible, my future husband will have to treat me better than my best friend does.

My standards are high and that is because of you, my best friend. Every 3 a.m. call crying over a lowlife boy, I knew I could count on you to tell me that (insert name) is a piece of crap and I deserve a guy who does communicate, one who shows me off to the world, one who respects me and one who does introduce me to his friends. You kind of made me spoiled princess- but also more of how to be valued. I know that this friendship is not one-way and that you care for me as much as I care for you.

I will find someone that treats me Sydney Grate because of you. I have you to thank for that. That one day when I got five bruises on my leg was my best day ever. The day my best friend came into my life changed my life. If it wasn't for you I do not know where I would be. Actually I know exactly where I would be (I think you do too); and we both know that that boy is far from what I need. what I need is a Sydney inside a males body. I'll need your help a little so you can be the one to scare him away if needed.

My Squid. I am missing you like crazy! I so wish I was with you. There are some days I am in my room or in class and memories flood my mind. And I think to myself that it sucks I couldn’t have the movie dream of going to the same school together. Buttt if that would have happened, I think we both know that our duo would have been kicked out in the first few weeks. Or worse, maybe in jail. Our wild random spontaneous behavior would have defiantly got us in some trouble. People in Walmart would not appreciate “find Sydney.” I miss our shenanigans from sleeping in your attic to car drives to Walmart playing FindSydney. I love doing risky things with you and when I cannot do them with you. You are the first person I want to tell after it happens. I will see you one day very soon!