If Taylor Swift Lyrics Were "The Bachelor" Contestants

23

Taylor Swift knows a thing or two about dating, being dumped and ultimately, the male species. She writes about what every girl in America is thinking regarding romance. While T-Swift dates privately and breaks up publicly, "The Bachelor" women date publicly and break up privately (once they are sent home). Yes, their breakups are televised, but the cameras do not follow them home. They leave the limelight crying in the back of a limo and slowly fade back into reality while never being heard from again (in most cases). That right there sounds like a tragic Taylor Swift anti-love song, and she would probably go on to win a Grammy for it.

1. Lace.

“Oh my God, who is she? I get drunk on jealousy. But you’ll come back each time you leave. ‘Cause, darling, I’m a nightmare dressed like a daydream.” From "Blank Space."

2. Olivia.

“Sophistication isn’t what you wear or who you know or pushing people down to get you where you wanna go.” From "Better than Revenge."

3. Haley/Emily.

“I knew you were trouble when you walked in.” From "I Knew You Were Trouble."

4. Shushanna.

“Roman Cavalry choirs are singing. Be my mirror, my sword and shield, my missionaries in a foreign field.” From "Viva La Vida."

5. Becca.

“Your eyes whispered, ‘Have we met?’ Across the room your silhouette starts to make its way to me. The playful conversation starts, counter all your quick remarks like passing notes in secrecy.” From "Enchanted."

6. Leah.

“But in your life you’ll do things greater than dating the boy [girl] on the football team.” From "Fifteen."

7. Mandi

“Got a long list of ex-lovers, they’ll tell you I’m insane. But I got a blank space baby, and I’ll write your name.” From “Blank Space.”

8. Amanda

“You put your arm around me for the first time. You made a rebel of a carless man’s careful daughter.” From "Mine."

9. JoJo

“I’m not a princess, this ain’t a fairy tale, I’m not the one you’ll sweep off her feet, lead her up the stairwell.” From "White Horse."

10. Caila

“Romeo save me. They try to tell me how to feel. This love is difficult, but it’s real. Don’t be afraid, we’ll make it out of this mess. It’s a love story, baby just say yes.” From "Love Story."

11. Lauren B.

“Baby, like we stood a chance. Two paper airplanes flying, flying, flying.” From "Out Of The Woods."