If My Body Hair Was My Boyfriend

If My Body Hair Was My Boyfriend

I'm always stuck in a harrier situation.

153
If My Body Hair Was My Boyfriend
freestocks.org

We would have the most perfectly

imperfect kind of love.

My friends would try and convince me that he’s toxic,

but these feelings we have are natural.

It is like he is apart of me.

We’ve been an on and off thing for a while,

but we’ve been going strong the past few months.

He’s been a little clingy.

Okay. Maybe a lot.

A tad overprotective too;

makes me wear long dresses,

tells me to put on jeans.

It’s not that bad,

he just doesn’t want me to

advertise what God gave me.

I will not leave him just because

it’s socially accepted to be single.

I’ll stay because I’m comfortable with him.

I will admit,

I’ve thought about permanently breaking up with him,

but every time I try,

he comes back and starts flirting.

Of course, I fall for the seduction.

I started remembering how while

I felt with him and how he kept me warm

when weather wasn’t an option.

He’s not really good in bed.

He doesn’t get along with my sheets,

but feels fine on my skin.

At least he makes an effort to come back again,

but when he does,

I’m always stuck in a harrier situation.

5 Reasons to Consider a Career as a Defense Lawyer

Lawyers are supposed to be unbiased. Lawyers are trained to look at both sides of an issue and give equal weight to each side. It is meant to be their mantra, "My client is innocent until proven guilty."

64536
Career as a Defense Lawyer

Lawyers are supposed to be unbiased. Lawyers are trained to look at both sides of an issue and give equal weight to each side. It is meant to be their mantra, "My client is innocent until proven guilty." But if you're thinking about becoming a defense attorney, it's not this pretty simple. Defense lawyers argue that their clients are innocent because they don't want their actions to seem suspect in any way. They essentially say for the sake of the argument itself. If you're trying to decide whether or not becoming a defense attorney is something you would like to do, here are five reasons why it's worth considering: