If Life Was Like The Real Housewives

If Life Was Like The Real Housewives

1. Everyone would have a great sense of style.

2. If people have problems, they would bring them up at appropriate times.

3. Everyone would have an intro before entering a room.

4. Issues would be talked out like adults.

5. No fights would ever be physical.

6. Nobody would find the need to compete with each other.

7. Everyone would be honest.

8. Wine would be available 24/7.

9. Dogs would be equals, if not superior.

10. Everyone would be incredibly intelligent.

11. Vacations would be as frequent as paychecks.

12. Everyone would have a voice.

13. Compliments would be shared often.

14. People would do anything for each other.

15. Because in the end, everyone would be best friends.

11 Places I Would Die To Visit

From New York City to Italy, I want to see all the places!

Travelling is something that I have always loved to do. I love experiencing new places and seeing how people in different cities operate. Whether it's only an hour away or 22 hours away, every place is different and it just amazes me.

I love finding seeing all the different places in each city from tourist attractions to just walking the street. There's no better way to explore a city than to walk the streets and find all the well-known food places in the city.

As much as I love traveling, I have only been to a handle full of places but there are so many other places that I want to go. So without further ado, here are a few of the places that I want to visit:

1. Nashville, Tennesse

I've always dreamed of going to Nashville. Its been one of the places I've always wanted to go to for many reasons. One is that I love country music, and Nashville is the home of country music. I also just love the city.

2. New York City, New York

Listen, I love New York with my whole heart. I've been there once and I've wanted to go back ever since. I want to go see as many Broadway musicals as I possibly can, go walk through Central Park, and, because I love "Gossip Girl," go see the upper east side and the Met Steps.

3. Boston, Massachusetts

I don't know why I've always wanted to go to Boston but here we are on this list. I want to go to the Boston Red Sox Stadium, try restaurants that are Boston specific, and all the fun Boston things you can do.

4. London, England

This has been on my list for years. It's one of those places I always say I want to go to because it's honestly one of my dream places to visit. From seeing Big Ben to just wondering the streets talking to locals, I can't wait to see it all in person.

5. Atlanta, Georgia

Obviously, I love big cities, so, of course, Atlanta had to be included in this list. Fox Theatre, MLK Museum, Coca-Cola Museum, and the CNN Center are just a few places I would love to go see. Not to mention nightlife in Atlanta is something that I need to see.

6. New Orleans, Louisana

New Orleans is one of the places I more recently wanted to go to. It looks like its a blast to go visit especially during Mardi Gras. Something just draws me to this city. Not to mention I'd love to try the food.

7. Los Angeles, California

Sunny California has been a place on my travel list for years. LA what a place to visit. I want to go do all the typical touristy spots and then some.

8. Ireland

So with Ireland, I have no clue where I want to visit I just know I want to go. The scenery looks so pretty and I would like to see it with my own eyes.

9. Chicago, Illinois

Chicago is one of those staple places that I want to visit. Millenium Park and the Chicago Cubs stadium are only a couple of things that I know I want to go see there. I have a fascination with big cities.

10. Italy

Italy is like Ireland in the sense that I don't know where I want to visit in Italy but I know I want to go there. There are so many well-known cities in Italy that I wouldn't mind visiting. From Rome to Venice and everywhere in between, Italy is one of my dream places to visit.

11. Seattle, Washington

Seattle, the birthplace of coffee. I don't know why I want to go there but it deserves to be on this list. I'm not sure if the reason I want to go there so bad because Is because I want to see the scenery or the fact that Grey's Anatomy is based out of Seattle haha.

I can't wait to go see all of these places at some point in my life but I do hope it happens soon.