If College Majors Were Types Of Coffee

If College Majors Were Types Of Coffee

Different coffee styles have different personalities - just like college students.

21096
Future Ready

Everyone knows college students love their coffee.

Without this delicious drink of pure happiness, college students wouldn't be able to stay up late cramming for exams, hanging out with friends, or having a late-night Netflix binge. Just like coffee, there are many different types of college students, from pre-med to English to history. Here are the different majors, described as different styles of coffee.

1. Chemistry - Macchiato

A lot has to go in to make the perfect chemistry major: just like a perfect macchiato. The double shot of espresso is needed for the all night study sessions crammed in before exams 2-3 days a week, and the small dot of foamed milk is the passion that every one of these students have for their area of expertise: whether it's, pre-med, research, forensics, or any other type of chemistry.

2. Art – Latte

Lattes are made with espresso, steamed milk, and milk froth on top. The milk froth is usually used for a beautiful decoration on the top. Like art majors, lattes can be seen in all different shapes and styles. Creativity is key in art majors and latte's alike!

3. Education – Frappuccino

Frappuccinos are the milkshake to the coffee world, filled with many different sugary flavors, whipped cream, and sauces. The sugar-induced rush will help you keep up with the children during the day, and the small amount of coffee will keep you up to make plenty of lesson plans!

4. Music – Café Americano

A café Americano is made with two things: espresso and hot water. Music majors are made with two things: music and practicing. The two both require simplicity yet perfection and have no time for excessive things (like milk or free time).

5. Accounting – Iced Coffee

Too much ice leaves the drink watery. Not enough ice leads to a lukewarm, unsatisfying cup of coffee. Only the perfect ratio of coffee to ice makes this drink the ideal drink for accounting majors.

6. History – Flat White

With flat white coffee, you either love it or hate it – just like history. Neither are common, but those who love history or flat whites are 100% compassionate about it.

6. Biology – Mocha

Biology majors need coffee: a lot of it. Hence, the double shot of espresso. Biology majors also need sweetness, hence the chocolate in a mocha. Biology is the perfect blend of the lab and the real world, just like a mocha coffee is the perfect blend of chocolate and coffee. Biology majors and mochas make the world go around and bring a little bit of sweetness to this bitter world.

7. Communications – Affogato

To the outside world, communication majors seem perfectly put together. However, a lot goes into being a good communication major: just like a lot goes into making the perfect affogato. From making the perfect shot of espresso to making the perfect ice cream to pair, communication majors and affogato are perfect together: just like coffee and ice cream.

8. Psychology – Decaffeinated

Psychology majors know the importance of sleep and know that caffeine messes up your sleep cycle. Decaffeinated coffee is perfect for psych majors – and for their sleep.

9. English – a shot of espresso

Most types of coffee begin with espresso. Just like espresso, most of our civilization begins with the English language. English majors and espresso alike are stable to live.

10. Business – Espresso con Panna

Espresso con Panna is a simple shot of espresso with whipped cream. Business majors are a stable, just like the espresso, but add a little pizzazz to life: the whipped cream. Business majors know how to do work and have fun, just like the con Panna.

11. Nursing – Ristretto

Ristretto is a smaller amount of liquid with a higher concentration of caffeine. Nursing students are constantly on the go and need energy without spending a lot of time drinking a load of coffee – and having to frequently use the bathroom to get rid of it. The ristretto is perfect for any and all nursing majors!