If Your College Finals Were The Drinks You Down At The Bar AFTER Your Last Exam
popular

Cheers to getting through.

3415
Borzah / YouTube

As finals approach, we all can come to a consensus that they are brutal. From studying excessively to being blindsided by the questions they contain, it's a super stressful time for college students. After much thought on the matter, I have found the connection between certain class finals to alcoholic beverages based on their intensity.

Check them out below:

1. Engineering finals - Tequila

Honestly, no one ever truly wants to take a tequila shot, however, once you do it it's over with. The aftereffects of tequila shots are just like taking an engineering final: brutal.

2. Chemistry finals - vodka in a water bottle that you thought was water

If you ever know what it's like to accidentally confuse your wattle bottle for vodka, you will understand the shock that comes with it. Just like taking a chemistry final, you feel confident and end up doing poorly.

3. Philosophy finals - Four loko

Philosophy finals are designed to test your mind of how much you can literally expand it to even begin to understand what they're saying through certain philosophers, If you have ever consumed a Four Loko, you will begin to start saying and doing things you have never done before that test your limits just like these exams.

4. Fashion finals - Cosmos

Just like fashion finals, cosmos are aesthetically pleasing and very easy to drink. Fashion peeps, we love you, but let's be honest — your finals are more lush and extravagant and aren't detrimental to your liver, unlike these other classes.

5. Mathematics Finals - Everclear

This one should be pretty self-explanatory. Similar to blacking out almost immediately from this drink, math finals will give you the same effect. Trust me on this one

6. English finals - Wine

Although not the hardest of drinks, if you drink enough wine, it will give you a huge headache the next morning. Similar to finishing an English final after writing and analyzing enough, you will genuinely feel the wrath of a headache as well.

7. Spanish finals - Margaritas

Just like the sweet and simple taste of a margarita, you will find yourself feeling the same way while taking a Spanish final. From experience, Spanish finals are rather straightforward with simplistic questions that will make you feel confident afterward, just like drinking one too many of these drinks. Don't get me wrong though, sometimes you can get blindsided by these finals just like the amount of tequila bartenders might sneak in your drink.

8. Elective finals- Beer

Unless you're in a class like scuba diving, these finals are like beer because they're damn easy to do (and drink). At this point of the semester, your grades are mostly intact regardless of the finals, making your life easier; just like beer.

9. History finals- Whiskey

Whiskey rebellion ring a bell? These finals are just like whiskey because not only have they been around longer than our own constitution, but they are a drink you have to slowly sip on as well, like grasping all the information your professor has provided you through this course. Just like a history final, they are sometimes hard to drink (and these finals are surprisingly hard to take).

10. Business finals - Irish Coffee

The amount of coffee students consume just to even study for these finals is surprising. Honestly, I would not be shocked to see someone put this drink in their Starbucks cup while taking the exam. Irish coffee might be bitter to some, but it gets the job done likewise to business students finishing their finals.

11. Agriculture finals - Moonshine

Although I will probably never take an agriculture final, I can only imagine the importance of it as it relates to your ability to evaluate and using natural resources. From formulating your own knowledge about the land and our ability while taking the final, I see moonshine written all over this final since it is made through natural resources (for the most part).

12. That freshman intro to college final most people had to take at some point in their lives - Mike's hard

Although these finals are usually easy to take, just like drinking Mike's Hard, for some reason, some people still bomb these finals because they take advantage of how easy the class was. Just like a college freshman who is just introduced to these drinks (let alone alcohol), sometimes they overestimate their ability to stay coherent.

13. Nursing finals - Bloody Mary

Nursing peeps, I did not forget about you guys! For nursing finals, they can be hard to grasp at sometimes, but you guys always make them work and ALWAYS end with good grades somehow. Just like the odd but somewhat delicious mixture of a Bloody Mary, you guys can take any question and eventually work through it during your finals.