If Anyone Deserves To Be Canceled, It’s Amber Heard

We stand with you Johnny Depp. We don't support abusers.

87
Image/ Amber Heard

The justice system has failed again as Johnny Depp lost his libel case against the British newspaper The Sun. The newspaper referred to Depp as a wife-beater and abused his now ex-wife Amber Heard.

After losing this case, Warner Bros. asked Depp to resign from his role in "Fantastic Beasts: 3."

This is what he posted to his Instagram after he lost his case and role from the movie:

Unfortunately, justice has failed Depp and his career seems to be over. Unless he wins his appeal, I think Depp's acting career and his life will always be tainted with the name Amber Heard.

I will not say that I am 100% certain that Johnny Depp is innocent and Amber Heard is guilty. You can never be sure and no one besides those two know the true story. While I can only speculate, I base this opinion off of the hard facts and evidence.

There is clear audio between the two where Heard confesses over and over how she DID hit Depp. He has claimed that she is the abuser and there are pictures of bruises on Depp's face.

Men can be abused too, verbally and physically. Why should we automatically believe Heard? She admitted to hitting him and yet that didn't seem to be enough.

Listen to the audio here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg9SvQSMnoE

It's interesting when Depp asks her if she believes she has physically abused him, she hesitates and responds with how it's not possible for her to physically abuse him since she only weighed 115 pounds. I don't think anyone believes Heard knocked him off his feet and started beating him up, but that doesn't mean physical abuse did not take place. Domestic violence doesn't just mean one thing.

From another audio recording, we can hear Heard mock Depp for asking his friend to come to him after alleging that Heard got physically violent with him. Heard also admits to not punching Depp, but hitting him.

Here are some key moments from the audio:

Heard: "I'm sorry that I didn't hit you across the face in a proper slap…. But I was hitting you, it was not punching you. You're not punched."

Depp: "Don't tell me what it feels like to be punched."

Heard: "You didn't get punched. You got hit…. But you're fine. I did not hurt you. I did not punch you...You are such a baby."

So she admits to hitting him and then tells him that he is fine and is just being a baby about it. I didn't realize that physical abuse had exceptions and that hitting someone is not physical abuse, according to Heard. Also according to Heard, Depp is a baby for asking his friend to come and "rescue" him after she was hitting him. If she is innocent at all, she isn't doing a very good job at all.

Listen to the full audio of Heard mocking him and admit to hitting him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc4hf4w7QXA

Remember this: just because someone is a female does not make them a victim. We cannot say that 100% of abuse cases are men abusing females. Just because we hear more about women being the victims doesn't mean that other cases don't exist. Why isn't anyone standing up for him? She admitted to physically hurting him and nothing was done about it? She gets to keep her role in Aquaman 2 but his career and life is now trashed because of her.

Maybe I'm wrong and Depp was in the wrong at some point in their relationship, but I believe in the facts and based on the evidence, it is clear how Heard does not deserve any fame, money or pity. I don't support liars and abusers. I don't support people who try to bring others down. Depp shouldn't be the one losing his career. Heard should be the one resigning from movies and stepping down as an actress.

What goes around comes around, Heard. Keep that in mind. The truth always comes out eventually.

I was never impressed by her acting skills from any movie she was in and I'm not impressed by her acting skills now as she takes on the role of "victim." She might want to try a different career path.