What Would Life Be If Anime Did Not Exist?

Without anime, people will not enjoy life.

1472
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ixO4Gci_eo

Without anime, we will not know legendary heroes like Naruto Uzumaki and Son Goku.

Without anime, we will not experience the greatest stories of all time.

Without anime, we do not get to see the most beautiful beings ever.

Without anime, some voice actors will have a hard time finding a job.

Without anime, some voice actors will not be famous.

Without anime, people will not read manga, books, and light novels.

Without anime, translators will not have the opportunity to translate anime, manga, books, and light novels.

Without anime, people will not know Japanese culture, words, and icons.

Without anime, some animated movies will not exist.

Without anime, people cannot find good TV shows or movies to watch.

Without anime, people will not know songs and OSTs from anime.

Without anime, some singers will not be famous and will be unable to share their songs with the public.

Without anime, some composers will not be famous and will be unable to share their beautiful music with the public.

Without anime, fans will not find a TV show, movie, or couple to worship.

Without anime, some stores will not get that many customers. Some people go to the stores to buy anime merchandise.

Without anime, some bookstores will not get that many customers. Some people go to bookstores to read manga.

Without anime, there will be no anime cons.

Without anime, not a lot of people will go to comic cons.

Without anime, some people will not be able to make friends. Anime helps people make friends. All they have to do is talk about it.

Without anime, people will be bored.

Without anime, people will not have something to look forward to.

Without anime, people will not learn lessons.

Without anime, people will not be inspired.