If 8 Disney Princesses Were In Sororities

What if instead of moving into a castle, these princesses went off to college and moved into a sorority house?

1571
Fancy Home Trends

Most girls have grown up loving the Disney Princess movies and have looked for similarities and overlaps in their lives. For those of us who are in sororities, we have definitely wondered which sorority would our favorite princesses would be in? I have chosen my 8 favorite princesses below.

1. Snow White - Alpha Phi

Snow White is a loyal character who is able to take charge, which would make her a valuable asset to Alpha Phi. Alpha Phi's public motto is "union hand in hand," and Snow White is able to accomplish that while keeping her friends, especially the seven dwarfs, close to her as possible.

2. Mulan - Gamma Phi Beta

Mulan is a strong, courageous, and loyal princess who is not focused on being glamorous all the time. She is interested in being a confident woman who can do anything that men can; therefore, she would be a good fit in Gamma Phi Beta. This sorority is focused on inspiring the highest type of womanhood, and Mulan's determination would be a great characteristic in Gamma Phi Beta.

3. Cinderella - Alpha Delta Pi

Cinderella is an example of a classic rags to riches tale, which makes her an asset of "the first and the finest." She comes from humble beginnings and works hard to get to where she wants to be, and she would be a great fit for Alpha Delta Pi. Alpha Delta Pi's are very caring girls who work hard in their communities and are also very classy, and Cinderella embodies all of these characteristics.

4. Jasmine - Kappa Alpha Theta

Jasmine is born into royalty and desires to do what's best for the people, so she was "born to wear black and gold," which is a common saying that Theta girls use. She is smart, classy, and willing to make sacrifices, which makes her very similar to girls in this sorority. Another Theta motto is "You can fly with the best," and Jasmine does just that when she rides on the magic carpet with Aladdin.

5. Tiana - Sigma Delta Tau

Tiana has a great balance between success and hard work versus friendship, love, and fun, just like many of the girls in Sigma Delta Tau. SDT is known for GrΣΔTness and being born to ΣtanΔ ouT, and Tiana is able to accomplish this through always willing to help others and her amazing baking abilities.

6. Belle - Alpha Chi Omega

Belle has a thirst for knowledge and values her smarts over her looks. However, she is beautiful and cares about others, which would make her fit in Alpha Chi Omega. This sorority is built on the foundations of academic interest, character, and leadership, which Belle is able to accomplish. One of Alpha Chi's symbols is a red carnation, and one of their colors is scarlet red, which is important to Belle's story in Beauty and the Beast.

7. Ariel - Delta Gamma

Ariel is able to embrace other's uniqueness and would risk her life to save the ones she cares about. She would be a great asset to Delta Gamma, whose primary symbol is the anchor. Ariel anchors herself to something that she finds special and important: Prince Eric. She is also able to see the good in people just from observations and is not quick to make judgments.

8. Rapunzel - Zeta Tau Alpha

Rapunzel has gorgeous, never-ending hair that is very stylish and would make a great fashion statement in Zeta Tau Alpha. She is also very independent and mature after dealing with mother issues for many years, so she would fit in well in Zeta. One of Zeta's famous mottos is "seek the noblest," and Rapunzel embodies this after everything that she has gone through to become a woman.