Iced Coffee Is Better Than Hot Coffee

Iced Coffee Will Forever Be The Superior Sister To Hot Coffee, Sorry Not Sorry

Day or night, rain or sun. I'll always choose it.

326

Coffee. The world is addicted to it and frankly, I think it's the least of our worries. Hot, cold, iced, or blended, coffee has so many different forms for every type of person to enjoy. But, if you're not drinking it iced, you're wrong. The most perfect drink on the planet is an iced coffee and anything else is wrong. Now, if you're a, dare I say it, hot coffee drinker, don't worry. I am more than happy to convince you why you should change your coffee temperature.

1. You have a longer time to enjoy it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BucS03NFR2H/

When preparing iced coffee, it's so easy to put it together. Just add ice. Then, you have a good 1-2 hours to drink that coffee without having to wait for it to cool down. Whereas with hot coffee, the first 20 minutes, you can't even sip on it without burning yourself, so you wait. Then, you have a good 5-minute window to drink that coffee as fast as you can before it's too lukewarm and nasty. Iced coffee just gives you a longer enjoyment period and who wouldn't want to enjoy their coffee for longer?

2. You never burn yourself accidentally taking that first sip.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw_F7MIH0VL/

That dreaded first sip. You know it's too hot but, you're craving it so bad, you don't care and suffer the consequences. You take that sip and just as you guessed, you burn your tongue. Then, those sensitive little tastebuds of yours are paralyzed and you can't even taste the rest of your precious drink. That doesn't happen with iced coffee. Every sip you can taste without worrying about harming yourself in the process.

3. And you never burn your skin when you spill it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BybPhdJgGS6/

Like taking the first sip, the idea of spilling your drink on yourself doesn't happen with iced coffee. And, if it does, the worst thing you come out with is a coffee stain. Which in my opinion is a small price for an iced coffee. Plus, I would rather a coffee stain than a painful 3rd-degree burn from that dreaded hot coffee.

4. It's scientifically proven to be more flavorful.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxGo_IFlpIU/

Iced coffee is actually scientifically proven to be less-acidic than hot coffee therefore, any flavors that you choose to enjoy with your coffee are more elevated and flavorful. So, really, do you want a flavorful cup of Joe or a bland one? Your choice!

5. It's the perfect accessory.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlLk11_DQLa/

With social media skyrocketing right now, everyone feels the pressure to take that perfect Instagram picture. But, what do you do with your hands? What pose should you do? Don't worry, I got you! Add an iced coffee! It gives your hands something to hold or your pose can be flirtatiously sipping on it. Plus, the brown color is a great neutral for pics. Finally, I don't know about you, but when I walk around with that iced coffee in my hand, I feel just a little bit more powerful. It's really better than any other accessory.

6. You can finally be a sipper instead of a chugger.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BslzRkwhU-X/

Going back to point 2, because you have so much time to drink your iced coffee, you can finally become a Sipper. Sip that coffee, enjoy its rich flavor. Whereas, with hot coffee, you have that 5-minute window so you better start chugging! No one wants to chug that luscious first cup of coffee in the morning, you want to savor it! So, stop rushing with your caffeine and enjoy it!

7. Coffee ice cubes are a thing.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByYuBZBgXok/

Now, for all you people saying, "Iced coffee is watery." Stop. They have this cool invention called coffee ice cubes so whenever your ice starts to melt, it won't get watery. It just adds more coffee flavor. So, your argument is debunked. Nice try.

8. Travel mugs? Mason jars? It's all so cute.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvegwVahGs7/

Sure, coffee mugs are so cute. But, have you seen the adorable travel mugs for iced coffee? Or what about the possibility of using a metal straw? My personal favorite is the mason jar because it's so trendy, so cute, and it holds a lot more coffee, which I need. Can your hot coffee do that? I didn't think so.

9. It can be a drink or a dessert.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxadQjphYHk/

Whether you pick iced coffee, cold brew, or wanna spice it up with some sauces and whipped cream, it's an enjoyable sweet treat. You now have a beverage that you can take on the go or a icy dessert, packed with sugar for that sweet craving you might be having! Hot coffee could never do that for you.

10. That first sip is so addicting.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByBFWGAgLvT/

The barista hands you that iced coffee. You grab a straw and stab it right through the lid and all that ice, which is the most satisfying feeling ever. Then, you move that straw up to your lips and - boom! Instant satisfaction. That first sip of iced coffee requires no waiting. Just simply happiness. It's so easy that you'll be addicted to get your caffeine in no time at all!

So, you hot coffee drinkers, I'm sorry to tell you, but your version is old-fashioned. A way of the past. We are improving in our society and frankly, iced coffee is the way of the future. It's versatile, trendy, and perfect for on the go! Therefore, iced coffee is seriously the superior sister in the coffee family tree. Iced coffee is the Cinderella in this story and your hot coffee is just the ugly, bitter stepsister.