As we reach a certain age in our lives where we have more responsibility and stress, we often find that coffee can help in getting us moving for the day. For others, it's not just a way to boost our moods, but it's a way of life; it's something that we feel we cannot continue to live our lives without.
Though hot coffee is good, for a lot of us its iced coffee that makes us feel a certain way. Maybe because it's just so crisp and refreshing, or perhaps it's just because you can drink it a lot quicker than hot coffee and really taste all of the wonderful flavors.
Whether or not you are in denial of an iced coffee addiction you may or may not have, these are 10 tell-tale signs that you are in fact an iced coffee addict.
1. You aren’t a pleasant person before you drink your coffee, period.
2. The first thing you think of when you wake up is getting your hands on that daily dose of iced coffee goodness.
3. Your mood instantly changes within that first sip, no exaggeration.
4. You know that not all coffee tastes the same and not all places that serve coffee make it the same.
5. You experience actual withdrawals if you don’t get your coffee.
6. Even if its negative 10 degrees outside you still drink your cold iced coffee without even thinking twice about it.
7. Your idea of going out with friends is going to get coffee together, no matter what time of day it is.
8. You’ll spend the last few dollars you have just to get your coffee for the day.
9. It’s your mission to find the place with the best iced coffee when you’re on vacation or just out of town in general.
10. You’ll settle for hot coffee, but you know deep down its just not the same.