4 Reasons Why I Prefer Watching Movies To TV Shows

One reason is that TV shows are too long. Some TV shows have a lot of episodes and seasons. Later on, I am going to wish that the TV show ended as soon as possible.

884
https://www.maxpixel.net/Netflix-Tv-Watch-Digital-Movie-Watching-Youtube-7004490

People watch movies and TV shows. Which one is better? I prefer movies to TV shows.

Why I do prefer movies? One reason is that TV shows are too long. Some TV shows have a lot of episodes and seasons. Later on, I am going to wish that the TV show will end as soon as possible. I mostly finish short TV shows. The short ones range from twelve to twenty-five episodes. A movie can range from one to three hours. Some movies are series. At least they are not long like TV shows. That is good for me because the movie will wrap up after one to three hours. TV shows, on other hand, do not end in one episode. I have to keep watching until the last episode. However, the last episode might be episode one thousand or one million.

Another reason is that the plot in TV shows often changes. After one season, the story is no longer the same because of new characters and new changes in the characters’ presence, personality, or feelings. At least movies will ensure that the plot is consistent as best as possible.

The third reason is that I can watch movies anytime and once. I have to watch new episodes of TV shows every day. If it is aired on TV, then I have to watch new episodes once a week. Watching episodes every week and once a week can be mind-boggling.

Here is the last reason. The fun part about watching movies is watching them at a movie theater. We cannot watch TV shows at the movie theater. Friends and family can watch the movie with me at the movie theater. Nighttime will be the best time, especially if it is opening night.

Do you prefer watching movies or TV shows?