“I have always been immersed in technology” Pablo Jerez Gonzalo

Pablo Jerez Gonzalo is an Argentine entrepreneur and expert in user experience designer, whose goal is to revolutionize the world of IT and generate experiences in digital products that mark a before and after in users.

27

How is your daily work as a UX designer?

My day to day is very intense and always working with agile methodologies, and going through all the processes from research to design. What I like the most as UX is to understand the pain points of the users and with different tools find a solution to that problem, to alleviate it and to increase business conversions.

“I always start with a good cup of coffee and music”

Pablo, why is UX so important for digital products?

It is not only important but fundamental that every digital product is created or redesigned by a UX. Understanding users makes a difference and makes errors decrease or disappear. The focus of every business always has and should be that the user feels comfortable and can develop easily.

What message do you leave to all the young people who want to start in the IT world?

My message is to be encouraged and not to waste time with traditional education, there are several academies where you can study from programming to design that will offer you courses that will literally change your life and will introduce you to the world of work quickly. and with a giant growth. Another thing, your age does not matter, whether you are 18 years old or 60 years old, the demand is very high and talent is needed.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pablojerezok/