I Asked How My Friends Were Spending Quarantine

Here's how my Facebook friends are spending quarantine.

2
Photo Credits to Unsplash.com

Are you wondering how other people are spending their quarantine? I know for a fact that the extrovert in me is EXTREMELY ready for some social interaction.

I asked my friends to send me a recent picture of themselves with a description of how they've been spending their time in quarantine. I told them I would use their picture and their description in my article.

Keep reading below!

Kim F.

Photo Taken By Kim F.

"I have been fostering more puppies through the KC Pet Project! Now is the time for people to adopt! I have always fostered, but I have time to take in more dogs, so litters of pups it is!!" -Kim F.

Sydney W.

Photo Taken By Sydney W.

"i am an essential worker, so i have been working a lot! but in my down time i am building benches!" -Sydney W.

Savannah H.

Photo Taken By Savannah H.

"Quarantine is non existent for me since I'm still working. A lot of people have taken a leave of absence so the hours that I've been working have increased by a lot." -Savannah H.

Sarah S.

Photo Taken By Sarah S.

"Still wearing my blues. Thankful that TSA has limited staffing so everyone is taking turns with shifts. Blessed to still be getting paid in full for the average hours I work. In the meantime I'v picked up painting, been learning new songs on guitar, as well as spending time with my horse." -Sarah S.

Rebecca W.

Photo Taken By Rebecca W.

"i have been doing a lot of homework, house work, and a lot of wishing i were more productive and making better use of the time that i have now that i do not have to be at school all day or work, or be involved in extra curriculars in college. i've felt so guilty because of this. finding the motivation is even harder because there's almost nothing to really set me up. i've just been worrying about my classes nonstop." -Rebecca W.

Especially during times like these, I wanted to take some time to show some appreciation to my friends by giving them a platform to share their own story.

With the semester coming to an end and the summer quickly approaching, I am looking forward to the times spent with friends and family when legally able to do so. We can do this!