Squirrels On College Campuses

7 Times I Have Connected With The Campus Squirrels On A Spiritual Level

I am one with the squirrels.

224

Everyone knows campus squirrels are the squirrels of all squirrels. They are their own breed. One of a kind. Beyond any squirrel, I have ever encountered before. But at the end of the day, I am them. I am the crazy, unfearing, creature that roams my college campus... only I don't jump out of garbage cans clutching a half-eaten granola bar. I do however relate on these other levels.

Running Away From People That Approach Me

Who are you??? Don't talk to me!!

Eating Anything I Happen To Get My Hands On

Free food is the best food

Dragging Leftover Pizza Across Campus

Yes, I did see this once. No, I didn't get a picture. But I can relate.

Making A Bad Decision... And Regretting it

Can only move on from here... if we survive...

Realizing That Some Classes Aren't As Scary As I Thought They Would Be

You don't scare me.

Observing Campus From A Far

You definitely people watch too. Don't lie.

Trying To Blend In To Avoid Someone 

The squirrels lay flat on the ground to try to find shelter in the grass, I just throw myself in a sea of people. Same thing.

I guess after spending so much time together, university squirrels and university students have become one and the same. Who knew.